Mindless AMV Indulgence Official Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Sanosuke6988
Org Profile

Post by Sanosuke6988 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:11 pm

Hmm, someone needs to get dcd off his lazy ass and do this project. Or has that already been discussed?

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:16 pm

*Ignorant*

dcd? Sorry if it's obvious who this is, but I'm fuming due to us losing to Ohio State right now so I'm not thinking straight :evil:
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:25 pm

dcd = dcdeveloperx of Blood Sugar Productions

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:34 pm

:D Thanks!

Should we go about finding him?

News: One track left, get it while it's hot :D
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Unfound
Org Profile

Post by Unfound » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:27 pm

For the 29.97 framerate, do you want the video progressive or interlaced? (The only way the guides describe is interlaced) And, if it's progressive, please can you leave a link to convert from 24 fps to 29.97. (Sorry, I've only worked in 24>23.976 conversions)

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:10 pm

Well, the way I make my videos is I follow the guide exactly (make my avs file with the telecide(5) line) and then just import my AVIs I make from that in Premiere. When you export your part in Premiere (if you are using Premiere), just set the frame rate to 29.97, and I can do everything else from there. Also, if you're in Premiere, I'd prefer if you set your fields to No Fields (Progressive Scan) and uncheck the deinterlace footage button.

Let me know if this helps you :D
Check out my deviantART!

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:45 pm

Okay, all the tracks are full! Yay! Thanks to everyone who is participating, I can't wait to see what everyones' tracks look like :)
Check out my deviantART!

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:25 pm

Unfound wrote:For the 29.97 framerate, do you want the video progressive or interlaced? (The only way the guides describe is interlaced) And, if it's progressive, please can you leave a link to convert from 24 fps to 29.97. (Sorry, I've only worked in 24>23.976 conversions)
In order to get progressive deinterlaced footage you can either use the deinterlacer:

Telecide(order=1)
Decimate(mode=1, threshold=1.0)

This deinterlacer will give you 29.97fps progressive footage.

Order of 1 or 0 is whether or not it's top field order or bottom field order. Adjust accordingly. This can be checked with the plugin:

CheckFieldOrder()

This will tell you whether to use order 1 or 0.

But if you don't want to fuck with all that then just use your regular deinterlacer and put this in your script:

assumefps(29.97)

This is located in the beta testing guides. You should look. :P

Well, I got into that. O_o I really wanted to say I got my song. You can delete it from the server.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:51 pm

Thanks for the tech info and the song info :D

Also, I'm have an idea for the credits that would require a picture of everyone (it doesn't matter if it's an actual picture of you or another picture that represents you or your studios), let me know if this would be ok with everyone.
Check out my deviantART!

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:55 pm

I would have suggested you used 24 fps on the project instead of 29.97 to cut down on bits for the final distro version.... but its probably too late for that now. Your local distro version will suffer quality for it though.
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”