Mindless AMV Indulgence Official Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
greenjinjo
Org Profile

Mindless AMV Indulgence Official Thread

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:25 am

I figured the other thread was a combination of interest gathering and getting the project kicked off, so I decided to start clean and start the official project thread.

For those of you don't know what about Mindless AMV Indulgence, it's a collection of about 20 Mindless Self Indulgence songs to create an awesome video project :D Almost all of the tracks have already been filled, but there are a few left as of right now, so if you are interested, check out the official site:

http://www.seelecouncil.com/msi

The guidelines and tracks are right there on that site.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up for the project and anyone else who'll sign up, I think this'll turn out to be a lot of fun :D If you'd like to sign up, just drop a post in here!
Last edited by greenjinjo on Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:22 am

Been working on my slot for the past 8 hours and completed only 5 seconds. *Tears rush down his checks* I am so proud lol. Actually it's the first time I'm actually working on a Multi Editor Project, and up to now, i'm loving it lol.
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:42 am

Muyo_Ryu wrote:Been working on my slot for the past 8 hours and completed only 5 seconds. *Tears rush down his checks* I am so proud lol. Actually it's the first time I'm actually working on a Multi Editor Project, and up to now, i'm loving it lol.
Now that's dedication :D Glad you are having fun with it.

I'm going to take your song off the site then since you obviously have it already :D
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:13 am

greenjinjo wrote:
Now that's dedication :D Glad you are having fun with it.
I actually AM having fun doing this. I thought the pressure would kill me, but it's actually hyping me up. Well it could be just the song since it's called Brooklyn Hype, but then again =^.^= hehehe 8)
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:23 pm

The project tracks are going quite fast. This project is gonna rock, sorry, just had to say that. Even though it's damn obvious to everyone already.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:07 pm

woot got my track and ripping my dvd's now.

boy this is going to be intresting. A research paper for school, college its self, about 30 hours a week of work and 2 amv's. Yeah id say this will be intresting. :twisted:
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

Sanosuke6988
Org Profile

Post by Sanosuke6988 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:52 pm

Tsukin messaged me about this project, and I guess if there's any slots open I'd like to sign up too. I'd like to use Harry Truman, but if that's taken I could use Planet of the Apes. The anime I'll be using is Big O.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:56 pm

Harry Truman to Big O is yours :D Thanks for signing up :D

http://www.seelecouncil.com/msi to get the sound file and guidelines!
Check out my deviantART!

Sanosuke6988
Org Profile

Post by Sanosuke6988 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:06 pm

Sweet, thanks for the position. But in credits, could you list me as SuperHax0r? Barely anyone knows this is my org name, besides for the giant BTFUN banners I have all over my posts, but everyone knows me as Hax.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:08 pm

Will do. Which reminds me, anyone who has signed up for the project, please let me know what name you would like listed by in the credits as well as a short paragraph about your segment when you finish with it if you'd like :D
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”