AMV Software Lists

The old Video Software Help forum, left visible as an archive.
TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:29 am

It looks like Sony has terminated the Screenblast line and replaced it with what they're calling Studio Products. These are "lite" versions of Vegas, Acid and Sound Forge. And they only run on Win2K or WinXP; the Win98 series is no longer supported.

Vegas Movie Studio is now bundled with their DVD Architect (I assume a lite version of that, too) for the same price ($100 retail).

Owners of Screenblast products can upgrade at reduced prices.

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:58 am

MovingPicture Producer by Stage Tools is a program that "allows documentary and industrial filmmakers to pan and zoom on high resolution images...ala 'Ken Burns.' " Available as a plugin or a standalone program.

Home page: http://www.stagetools.com/

Review: http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/re ... aceno.html

alternative
Org Profile

Post by alternative » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:23 pm

Could some one please tell me whats the best Mac Dvd ripping software
please :wink:
Alternative anime movies

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:32 pm

TMPGEnc MPEG Editor (Pegasys)
TMPGEnc MPEG Editor is a greatly improved version of MPEG Tool (included in TMPGEnc Plus 2.5). It has been reworked into a full-featured software offering fast, precise and easy cut-editing. This is possible thanks to the Technical Wizard interface and the Smart Rendering function. As it is compatible with DVD-VR(VRO), you can load DVD-videos you have made in the past, edit and convert them to MPEGs.
This sofware is recommended for people who need to cut-edit quickly MPEGs at frame level!

[DarkDreams]
Org Profile

Post by [DarkDreams] » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:12 pm

ah ok, this has probably already been covered but im relatively new at this stuff so bear with me please.

i have the DVD's i want to put onto my computer, and i also have Virtual Dub, to take the screen shots and such, but i was wondering how i actually get the DVD files onto my computer? i apologise if this has already been covered. I'm running Windows XP -im not sure if that makes much difference to the availability of files or not-

any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:59 pm

ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

[DarkDreams]
Org Profile

Post by [DarkDreams] » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:56 am

thank you, i looked around there for a while but couldnt find it, thanks... sorry for these questions you're probably sick of seeing them

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:40 am

Adobe enters the low-end consumer market with Premiere Elements (retail $100).
http://www.adobe.com/products/premiereel/main.html

Reviewed by PC Magazine...

BAMV Productions Founder
Org Profile

Post by BAMV Productions Founder » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:57 am

Im not sure if this haz been covered yet, but I read thru the first 2 pages and saw nothing. Anywayz I found a video editing program called muvee autoProducer 3.5. I took their trial version. It all downloaded successfully. And I opened it. Eventually I got this message: Installing support for Windows Media format filez. And that message has just been sitting there for about an hour now :x . I tried opening the software from where I saved it but got a multiple applicationz running message. If anyone else comes across this, notify me. So I'll know its the gayness of the program and not an issue with my comp. Thanx for your time.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:30 pm

downloading . . . .

Return to “Video Software Help Archive”