Screencaps You'd Buy As Cels

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Screencaps You'd Buy As Cels

Post by dokool » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:22 am

Let's get beyond plain old 'favorite' screencaps. I want to see the shot you'd shell cold hard cash for if you saw it for sale at an anime convention, website, or eBay, no matter what the cost.

I'll start it off with a Nausicaa cap that I <i>will</i> have - the cel is currently sitting in a case in Mandarake Shibuya, and if it's unsold by December I plan on giving myself a birthday present.

-DOKool

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:10 am

Well, obviously this! 8)

ImageImage

Herbert West
Org Profile

Post by Herbert West » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:35 am

I already own my wishlist cels :)

http://mitglied.lycos.de/kiyone/nuke/

Dingosses
Org Profile

Post by Dingosses » Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:11 pm

I don't own or look online for any cels, but if i came across this one in a convention, i'd probably jump on it.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Re: Screencaps You'd Buy As Cels

Post by AMVfreak » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:10 pm

dokool wrote:Let's get beyond plain old 'favorite' screencaps. I want to see the shot you'd shell cold hard cash for if you saw it for sale at an anime convention, website, or eBay, no matter what the cost.

I'll start it off with a Nausicaa cap that I <i>will</i> have - the cel is currently sitting in a case in Mandarake Shibuya, and if it's unsold by December I plan on giving myself a birthday present.

http://www.simons-rock.edu/~dokool/omglessthanthree.jpg

-DOKool
dude thats sweet
I want that :p
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Re: Screencaps You'd Buy As Cels

Post by dokool » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:25 am

AMVfreak wrote:
dokool wrote:Let's get beyond plain old 'favorite' screencaps. I want to see the shot you'd shell cold hard cash for if you saw it for sale at an anime convention, website, or eBay, no matter what the cost.

http://www.simons-rock.edu/~dokool/omglessthanthree.jpg

-DOKool
dude thats sweet
I want that :p
It's Y145,750, which is about $1500 after tax et. al.

But it's also one of the sweetest cels I've ever seen in person. And I hear the cel stores at Mandarake Nakano are even better...

Return to “Anime Screencaps”