Second Instrumentality: Around The World in 80 Minutes

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:08 pm

I applogoise for the double post, but i just realised ... umm .. is Yokohama the ONLY slot taken o.O ... wow ... and I actually READ all that ... sorry again for that Tsunami Jones
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:02 pm

Muyo_Ryu wrote:I applogoise for the double post, but i just realised ... umm .. is Yokohama the ONLY slot taken o.O ... wow ... and I actually READ all that ... sorry again for that Tsunami Jones
It's no problem :o . But yeah, there are still alot of slots to fill. I assume that once the first instrumentality project actually finishes that more of them will fill up.

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:09 pm

Ah, being only a few hundred of miles away from italy, and italian being my coutry's third language, i figured I could take the italian slot. This time i'm pretty sure no one declared taking the slot lol. Of course, i can still be wrong, so ... if I am, do correct me hehe ^.^

I thought of using the song Nel Cuore Lei

It's a song from Andrea Bocelli - Who is a classical/lyrical singer, italy's main singing style, just like Luciano Pavarotti and so on - and Eros Ramazotti - who is an italian pop singer. Must I highlight, latly italian pop songs have even made it to american mtv ^.^

It's a great song. The translation to the title being, "In Heart, She." or "She, In My Heart." The second version, grammatically arranged for the translation of course hehe.

I am unsure of the footage I will be using. The anime that comes to mind, as I think about the lyrics, is Inuyasha. But then again, since it is placed in Feudal japan, would I be allowed to use it?

Let me know, I'm still unsure of it anyway, but I'm keeping the slot unless anyone already took it hehe ^.^

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:29 pm

Ah, being only a few hundred of miles away from italy, and italian being my coutry's third language, i figured I could take the italian slot.
Ah, that's where you're from, huh. :wink:

Well, I think we're trying to get both the visuals and the music to be as location-related as possible (or, if possible). Try and see if there's anything that could pass off as Italy in anime that you know of...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:45 pm

Dude, if anyone goes for Italy, use Gunslinger Girl (though I don't know when FUNimation is going to release the DVDs :? ).

And if anyone goes for England, may I suggest L/R (Licensed by Royalty)?
ImageImage

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:48 pm

Full Metal Alchemist is suppossed to be set in some sort of heavily mutated Britain.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:49 pm

Sorry for the double post, but if anyone is looking for footage for San Francisco, after episode 14 of Chrono Crusade is where Rosette and the gang goes to that place.
ImageImage

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:14 pm

Kalium wrote:Full Metal Alchemist is suppossed to be set in some sort of heavily mutated Britain.
Really? My band is British, too...

wink, wink :wink:

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:26 pm

Otohiko wrote:
Ah, being only a few hundred of miles away from italy, and italian being my coutry's third language, i figured I could take the italian slot.
Ah, that's where you're from, huh. :wink:

Well, I think we're trying to get both the visuals and the music to be as location-related as possible (or, if possible). Try and see if there's anything that could pass off as Italy in anime that you know of...
I agree, the problem IS lack of footage. If someone suggests a good romantic yet beat chinese song, I can live with it, if it's not too much of a problem to change slot.

I don't want to involve crude action into something like this project, so I thought, the Kikyou - Nuya - Kagome relationship would really suit some fine music to rapresent a country.

:cry: *confused*

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:34 pm

Muyo_Ryu wrote:
I agree, the problem IS lack of footage. If someone suggests a good romantic yet beat chinese song, I can live with it, if it's not too much of a problem to change slot.
You might want to try checking out the Wong Fei Hong theme from Once Upon a Time in China. It's decently up beat and could probably be used for romance pretty easily.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”