AuN First video contest - FINALIST! / ONLINE VOTING 8/26-9/2

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Dymatrex
Org Profile

Post by Dymatrex » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:45 am

XD

I know, but the suspense kinda gets unbearable sometimes, lol
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~

xPinkPantiesx
Org Profile

Post by xPinkPantiesx » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:37 am

:shock: *rocks back and forth in the fetal position* LOL nah i'm not nervous....*twitch*....*twitch twitch*... :shock: WAAA! hehe im just kidding...good luck to everybody!!! :wink:
*lauren*
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
"My breasts are an accessory to my outfit!"
-Jessica Simpson

Dymatrex
Org Profile

Post by Dymatrex » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:39 am

xPinkPantiesx wrote: :shock: *rocks back and forth in the fetal position* LOL nah i'm not nervous....*twitch*....*twitch twitch*... :shock: WAAA! hehe im just kidding...good luck to everybody!!! :wink:
Same from me. I'm actually workin' on a new AMV while I'm waiting for results to keep me...somewhat calm..
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:04 pm

Sorry guys for the wait, I was knocked off Internet for a few days, so I physically could not update this contest. However, fear not, Internet is back, and results shall be posted soon.
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:22 pm

>.< Theres a tie for 2nd place. I'm debateing it with the judges. Its a hard one to choose.
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:07 pm

Heh, sorry I couldn't vote in this - since I've only seen about ~half the videos from the contest, I didn't feel it would be fair for me to go voting like that (and I really couldn't download the rest). Good luck to you all though, those of the entries that I did see were quite nice... :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ab-109
Org Profile

Post by Ab-109 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:27 pm

oh man the suspense is killin me :shock: and now I have to go to sleep lol ah well :D

Goodluck all, we are all winners after all *corny line to make me seem nice and that I dont care if I lose even tho I do :twisted: * lol
ImageImage

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:34 am

Hmm after a long debate with the judges, We've come to a consensus that we should just hand out 2 second place prizes, (since they are certificates anyway) they were both pretty much on the same level.

However, I'm gonna open it up to you the participants. Do you want 2 second place prizes or rather us break the tie by maybe something like the original scoring sheets from the judges, or a round 2 voting match between the 2?

I'll end up making the final decision, but since its my first contest, I'm open to your suggestions before I do make that call.
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Sky_William
Org Profile

Post by Sky_William » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:46 am

I don't care how it's decided and I think I speak for everyone here........we would just like to see the results however the outcome. Their have been so many extentions and we've all waited patiently. I trust what you're going to do in the end. Don't keep saying that in the end it'll be your decision. Please just make one. Thanks.

Good luck to all the finalists.
Brian

Dymatrex
Org Profile

Post by Dymatrex » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:01 am

If you guys are really at THAT much of a stalemate for the two second place AMV's, then I see no problem in you guys giving out two prizes for the two AMV's that came in second place.
~Livin' Ain't No Crime~

Return to “AMV Contests”