OAS Jpop AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:16 am

Congrats, everybody.

Damn, I didn't win! Oh well, it was pretty wierd.

Great contest, you all. ^_^
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:24 am

Erg!

Hey, oas@orangeanime.com no longer accepts mail. The daeman says he's given up, and it's a permanent error.

I can't read my judged stuff because I'm on a mac- is there a way I could either get the attchment in an html file(that's not zipped) or just copy and pasted into the email??

I am confused. Thanks for the help in advance.
StandardQuip

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:58 pm

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:Although JCD, I actually like your Fight for Justice vid better than Strike on, I remember thinking you should enter that one to this contest when they first posted it ;p
I like it better too... and I like Overdrive even better than Fight For Justice...
However, FFJ while it had japanese music in it, it was instrumental... kinda :P (lalala) so I chose Strike on. On top of that FFJ has already competed in 3 cons and won something in every of those.
Overdrive had some of the most badass japanese lyrics to lipsynch to as well, but it's almost one year old now and with a huge difference my well-knowest video, so I didn't want to enter that as well.

... enough of that shit lol

norskotaku
Org Profile

Post by norskotaku » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:18 pm

SQ wrote:Hey, oas@orangeanime.com no longer accepts mail. The daeman says he's given up, and it's a permanent error.
hm... the email still seems to be working. don't know what the error came from.
I can't read my judged stuff because I'm on a mac- is there a way I could either get the attchment in an html file(that's not zipped) or just copy and pasted into the email??
I'm talking to Pumpkinchick right now about getting your judge sheets to you. is it that you can't read a zip file on your machine? I'll ask her to send you the individual files and see if that works. if not, please contact me on here or by email and I'll make sure we can get them to you somehow.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:59 pm

Well, one, mac's can't unzip files, and two, my email is completely binary almost, so I just get the big wad of code at the bottom of my email instead of an actual attachment.

So it would be a hell of a lot easier if you just provided the text inside of the email.

Thanks!
StandardQuip

norskotaku
Org Profile

Post by norskotaku » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:02 am

ah, I see. how odd. but yeah, I'll make a note of it and get with Leah tomorrow since she has the files. most likely she'll make an html file out of them and give you a link to it.

pumpkinchick28
Org Profile

Post by pumpkinchick28 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:27 pm

Sorry about all of that, SQ. I just sent you another email, this time it shouldn't give you any trouble. *keeps fingers crossed* ;) If anyone else is having any problems with the sheets, or if you did not receive them at all, you can email me or post on this thread, as I'll be keeping tabs on it. oas@orangeanime.com is our OAS account, but if you have any problems with that, you can also use my personal email, which is leah@makesitgood.net.

Return to “AMV Contests”