Last episode of berserk [episode 25]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:31 pm

Actually HeartbreakerByZep saying Griffith cleary chose to become Femto isn't really correct.First off after being tortured for so long in so many horrible ways he had gone insane.Second his mind became even more shattered when Caska chose Gatts over him and when he tried to kill himself but didn't have the strenght.If you remember In his mind in he was in his child form in Innocence he was constantly being tricked and pushed into the decision to make "The Offering".If anything he would never do anything to purposely hurt Caska even if she didn't choose him.If you remeber he pictured what his future would be like with Caska taking care of him since he couldn't talk or move.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

HeartbreakerByZep
Org Profile

Post by HeartbreakerByZep » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:18 am

Yeah, but the life he imagined could have never happened, since Caska loves Guts.

I'll admit that there are some devious circumstances in the way, but fate had set it up just right so that there would be no way Griffith could refuse. Griffith's entire existance was shattered, so of course he would choose his dream of grandeur over protecting his "friends" and living a shattered, worthless life. But it was still his choice, I beleive one of the demons specifically told that to Guts, that if Griffith had wanted to he could have avoided it.
Look at all my trials and tribulations
Sinking in a gentle pool of wine.
Don't disturb me now, I can see the answers
'Till this evening is this morning, life is fine.

Evangelion Unit 01
Org Profile

Post by Evangelion Unit 01 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:07 pm

I remember finding an online source to firgure it out, but I forget where. Just search google, or if you perfer the offical answer read the manga. They have already realeased the first four to the US, and the 5 is due this October 13th. I hope you all are planing to buy it!

Plus there is also a dreamcast game which explains a little more as well.

Last Spartan
Org Profile

Post by Last Spartan » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:14 pm

HeartbreakerByZep wrote:Yeah, but the life he imagined could have never happened, since Caska loves Guts.
No. Griffith's dream was to become king. Not Caskas husband.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”