HellSing Disc three last episode...?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
cilu
Org Profile

let's make this clear.

Post by cilu » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:43 pm

First of all i'm from Romania and believe me, i know the history of my country. Which brings me to Vlad the Impaler aka Vald Dracul (dracul = the devil). All those stories that were heard about him were false. Because altough he used to impale the son's of bitches who betrayed him and ussually all his enemies (The turks were bothering romania in that period) he never drunk their blood. That was a story made up by the german people who lived in Brasov (a town in romania) and they made those stories only to defame Vlad, cause he was gaining a huge popularity amongst the Christians.
An interesting thing was that Vlad studied at the sultans's court, the turks's king that is, and later on he turned against him and used all his skills and knowledge to fight against the turks oppression. As a hitoric background the turks were trying to conquer all of Europe back then and all the Christian nations opposed them. Unfortunatelly, Romania was caught right between those forces.
One of his most notoroius acts of let's call it strategic genius was to conduct an attack during midnight, he and a couple of horsemen, rode into the turk's camp, dressed up as turks, and started a general confusion that finnaly led to a mass slaughter. The turks were bassically fighting among themselves.
His father also served in the order of the Dragons, and that's another confusion that was made. They had as their crest a big dragon which may have been mistaken by others, taking it as a satanic cult.
So back to Vlad, due to treachery and false tories, he became renegade and ended up getting captured by the Hungarians.
I don't remember how he really died but then came that miscreant Bram Stroker who made up all that stupid story using a myth and some false stories some other idiots spread out , out of pure jealousy.
That would be the historic background of DRACULA.
Hope that was entertaining.
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)

Random_suicide
Org Profile

Post by Random_suicide » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:06 pm

Daio Kaji wrote:
Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.
meh, wouldn't have been very popular with me either, but i would have appreciated them having a real fight at the end, would have been kule

...does this mean that the episodes were destroyed or sumtin :?:

shouldn't they still be on the dvds or uncut versions sumwhere :?:

or was that scene never actually animated, like maybe it was in the manga and the audience didn't like it so they took it out for the animated version :?:
O they put it in alright. Y wouldn't they? I boiught the series on DVd and they showed it. it was sweet..... :twisted:

Majin_Sypher™
Org Profile

Post by Majin_Sypher™ » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:36 pm

Umm, just how does Paladin Anderson kill Alucard? I probably will never read the manga and probably wont see it on DVD so give me the gory details!!! :twisted: ... if there are any... :roll:

Kaimi-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kaimi-chan » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:31 pm

Anything I say can be considered SPOILERS, so I won´t repeat...

I´m sorry to say Incognito is nothing compared to Alucard...
I don´t know what people like in him... I preffer a thousand times Father Alexander.
And 2nd : Alexander doesn´t kill Alucard. Alucard is too powerful to die... And he´ll never die for a vatican priest like Palladyn Anderson...
"Kuchime oshii Yappari kono omoi dake wa, kuchitekurenaindayo." ~By Tsunade
Kakeruka? oó

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:26 pm

Random_suicide wrote:
Daio Kaji wrote:
Nandez wrote:This isn't shown in the series because it wasn't popular and failed in Japan.
meh, wouldn't have been very popular with me either, but i would have appreciated them having a real fight at the end, would have been kule

...does this mean that the episodes were destroyed or sumtin :?:

shouldn't they still be on the dvds or uncut versions sumwhere :?:

or was that scene never actually animated, like maybe it was in the manga and the audience didn't like it so they took it out for the animated version :?:
O they put it in alright. Y wouldn't they? I boiught the series on DVd and they showed it. it was sweet..... :twisted:
i smell LIES!!.. at least sarcasm
maybe if you had said the japanese dvds, i would have believed you, but now you have lost all power over me :twisted:
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Random_suicide
Org Profile

Re: let's make this clear.

Post by Random_suicide » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:02 pm

cilu wrote:First of all i'm from Romania and believe me, i know the history of my country. Which brings me to Vlad the Impaler aka Vald Dracul (dracul = the devil). All those stories that were heard about him were false. Because altough he used to impale the son's of bitches who betrayed him and ussually all his enemies (The turks were bothering romania in that period) he never drunk their blood. That was a story made up by the german people who lived in Brasov (a town in romania) and they made those stories only to defame Vlad, cause he was gaining a huge popularity amongst the Christians.
An interesting thing was that Vlad studied at the sultans's court, the turks's king that is, and later on he turned against him and used all his skills and knowledge to fight against the turks oppression. As a hitoric background the turks were trying to conquer all of Europe back then and all the Christian nations opposed them. Unfortunatelly, Romania was caught right between those forces.
One of his most notoroius acts of let's call it strategic genius was to conduct an attack during midnight, he and a couple of horsemen, rode into the turk's camp, dressed up as turks, and started a general confusion that finnaly led to a mass slaughter. The turks were bassically fighting among themselves.
His father also served in the order of the Dragons, and that's another confusion that was made. They had as their crest a big dragon which may have been mistaken by others, taking it as a satanic cult.
So back to Vlad, due to treachery and false tories, he became renegade and ended up getting captured by the Hungarians.
I don't remember how he really died but then came that miscreant Bram Stroker who made up all that stupid story using a myth and some false stories some other idiots spread out , out of pure jealousy.
That would be the historic background of DRACULA.
Hope that was entertaining.
I read that Dracul meant The Dragon, and Dracula meant the son of the Dragon. But hey, that's what i heard..I think it may have MANY different meanings though...And we might not ever know for sure...O_~ well, whatever....

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”