Naruto Eps 95 and 96

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
T-Bone385
Org Profile

Naruto Eps 95 and 96

Post by T-Bone385 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:05 pm

Damn what a good fight i think they add more stuff into the anime that wasn't in the manga so what do u think of this fight i was hopin to see more action from Jiraiya and Pops but it still was an awsome fight

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:18 am

Spoiler wrote:It was a good fight, the frog kinda grows on you, and Mando, he's just cool. Every one of the Three Sannin was fighting at a disadvantage. Imagine what they could of done at full strenght.

dawnofdark
Org Profile

yep

Post by dawnofdark » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:43 pm

yep that was a hell of fight too bad the beast didn't fight that much... well they always do that ... more action in the ep than manga and more detail and stuff in the manga than ep.. they usually cut out the stuff they think are use less... like the season one of yogioh that's only in japan.. *sigh* what a waste..
if god gives u lemon make lemonade if god give u music make amv

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

I thought it was great

Post by O-Kagachi » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:10 am

I finally Managed to download episodes 91 through 96, i thought they were great, i just wish they were easier to download. :cry: :cry:

dawnofdark
Org Profile

Re: I thought it was great

Post by dawnofdark » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:26 am

Five God Dragon wrote:I finally Managed to download episodes 91 through 96, i thought they were great, i just wish they were easier to download. :cry: :cry:

[MOD: Link to downloadable anime episodes removed. Please refer to the org <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=289">Forum Rules</a>], it uses direct download for net pumper and it's extremely fast over 100 kps for me... and it's updated .. it should have the ep a few days after the bt comes out
if god gives u lemon make lemonade if god give u music make amv

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:13 pm

i know this is against forum rules but: try bittorrent links for the newer eps, i usuall get over 500kbps if its this weeks ep

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:17 pm

I just don`t like the concept of summoning a snail to fight. It`s just... wierd. A snake is OK, you get used to the frog thing, but a SNAIL???

Anyways, the only fight that was better than this one so far (in the anime) was the sasuke/naruto vs gaara fight in episodes 70-something. Especially the part where Gamabunta, Gamakichi and Naruto transform into Kyubi.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:53 am

Well, we finally got all three Sannin together though, the fighting was inevidable, I spent the first part of the beginning trying to figure out what the third animal on the field would be Oo
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”