CSUN Anime AMV contest.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:06 pm

Yea...For web distribution...And when I do so the video looks really jacked up....Is there anyway to get the video down to that size without distorting the picture?...Cause when I did it my video footage looks a bit bad in 320 by 240....

PhReAkAzOiD187
Org Profile

Post by PhReAkAzOiD187 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:21 pm

wait, this is an actual AMV contest being held somewhere like convention style? i'm almost afraid to send my vids in for lack of what they call a chance, lol. i suppose i'll send in anyway, it gets my vids shown :). one thing, is there a limit on the length of video or anything of that sort? and do you have to be there at the place of showing to be a part of it? or is it like normal where you can still be a part or even win if your not there, you just get the notice in the mail or something.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:44 pm

all videos are watched by judges....4 categories...we choose the finalists....and during seating and ballot counting we sho close calls...so almost everyone has a chance to get their video's shown...

Raynovac
Org Profile

Post by Raynovac » Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:40 pm

Yes this contest is being run con style. The finalist will be chosen by judges and the winner will be decided on by fans. There is a list of rules at www.csunanime.com and just go through the website and youll find the list.

tetsuo93108
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo93108 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:15 am

also count me in.....but let me tell u judging sux!!!!!!!! i mean it sux. i had over 100 videos in my contest and it was a bitch to judge. so many good vids and u have to pick :evil: but i will submit

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:12 am

=D...The more entries the merrier the contest....::realizes what he said sounded stupid, feels ashamed:: :cry:

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:27 am

ohhh yeah...Hitori...Your uploads haven't completed to the server yet...But before you do..I'd like to say I'm switching to a different server....the dns will be updating so please don't upload until I state so in this forum....Name Servers should update in a day or two...So just wait for my word....heh...sorry about the inconvenience...

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:31 pm

Sure thing! 8)
ImageImage

segaismysavior
Org Profile

Post by segaismysavior » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:11 pm

I'm gonna remaster and then send something, only to appease the people that actually think it was an "amazing" video. I think they're crazy... :wink:

You'll all see how unamazing it is... even though I'm gonna clean it up hardcore. :mrgreen:

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:09 pm

FTP is now back up online and ready to take uploads....Information is same as before so please read the rules off www.Csunanime.com if you haven't.....Please up all videos via ftp if you want to submit online... Or get the address for tape submissions and send via mail....Sorry for the inconvenience. :P

Return to “AMV Contests”