What happened in Inu-Yasha? [episode 43]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Princess Sadoriko
Org Profile

Post by Princess Sadoriko » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:38 am

that demon was called Goshinki which was also an incarnation of Naraku.
he was sent by Naraku to destroy the whole village in order to lure inyasha out while he was still severely injured, making it easier to kill him. but tessaiga was given to inuyasha to keep his emon nature inside so that the demon blood wouldnt take over his soul and control him.

tessaiga will soon be fixed, but then there will be a problem causing inuyasha to fight some terrible monster. (huge spoiler so i cant tell you unless u want to know).

nice to meet you all.

Princess Sadoriko
Org Profile

Post by Princess Sadoriko » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:40 am

sry but im a HUGE inuyasha freak..so got any ?'s i got the answer to...well most of them.

LooneyJared
Org Profile

Post by LooneyJared » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:56 am

heh, pet peeve. i hate that word, incarnation. is it so hard for the dubbers to just call them naruku's spawn? cause incarnation sounds like theyre each naraku reborn.
Inuyasha's father left Tetsusaiga to him to protect him, in MANY senses. he uses it to fight, but also, it seals his blood. as the son of a Greater Yokai, his demon blood is very potent, and strong (basic reason why a half demon hanyou is so strong anyways, and Sesshomaru's basic kick butt strength). if not held in check, the blood could easily overwhelm inuyasha, turning him into the berserker seen in this episode. break tetsusaiga, break the seal, the blood awakens. the blood will eat inuyasha's soul, though, if it continues to take control. soon enough, dog boy will be a mindless killing machine if he changes enough.

ZiegDiablo
Org Profile

Post by ZiegDiablo » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:19 pm

Innotech wrote:yeah, thats the tetsusaiga breaks episode where Inuyasha achieves blood riot as explained above. I just got to that part myself
yes thats the episode were he turns into the full demon that was a good one

someperson
Org Profile

Post by someperson » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:47 am

Let sleeping threads lie, lest they be resurrected and needlessly discussed further.
Your life is incomplete if you haven't read Blade of the Immortal
Ctr+ Alt+Del
Bubble wrap

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:57 pm

someperson wrote:Let sleeping threads lie, lest they be resurrected and needlessly discussed further.

Hello everybody, Im new here so i dont know how to do things around here..heh..so yea, im a big inu yasha fan to so umm..dont know what else to say

death_kitten
Org Profile

Post by death_kitten » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:24 pm

I love InuYasha! I saw the ep last night for the first time and was a little confused. But anyway,
Yea the episode ends before it is explaned unless they explaned how it could happen before the battle. I'll just wait till monday and see.
why are you going to wait until monday when it's coming on again tonight?
"Don't forget to bring a towl...........You wanna get high?" Towlie; South Park

Majin_Sypher™
Org Profile

Post by Majin_Sypher™ » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:27 pm

Well, I think tonights episode will be a bit diffrent cuz the episode hes talking about aired sometime in January... look at the date of when he posted it :lol:

death_kitten
Org Profile

Post by death_kitten » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:23 pm

oh,...lol!!! I feel kindda stupid now. :oops:
"Don't forget to bring a towl...........You wanna get high?" Towlie; South Park

trowanathan
Org Profile

Post by trowanathan » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:07 pm

[quote="~Anime Angel~"][quote="someperson"]Let sleeping threads lie, lest they be resurrected and needlessly discussed further.[/quote]

so true i think inuyasha is great but alot of the episodes hafta b bought if u realy want to c cause if they on tv they waterd down scene delated crap o and whoever im qoutin beter useit as your signature b4 i steal it
fighting for peace
is like whoring for
virginity

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”