Shameless Rock Video - MPEG1 version now available

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:12 am

Thanks everyone ^_^

larch
Org Profile

Post by larch » Sun Sep 08, 2002 3:23 am

Ahaha a very funny music video :lol: loved the moving eyebrow`s part btw how did u do that ?
It matters not. Even cornered to my last breath I remain who and what I am I will not hide nor tremble. Nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is doom defiant. – Doctor Victor Von Doom -

larch
Org Profile

Post by larch » Sun Sep 08, 2002 3:26 am

Ahaha a very funny music video :lol: loved the moving eyebrow`s part btw how did u do that ?
It matters not. Even cornered to my last breath I remain who and what I am I will not hide nor tremble. Nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is doom defiant. – Doctor Victor Von Doom -

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:21 am

Thanks. Photoshop to remove eyebrows - motion settings in premiere to move them around.

note to all - MPEG1 Version no longer available

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”