Sisters In Arms. (or... Those Wacky Lesbians v.02)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
punistation
Org Profile

Sisters In Arms. (or... Those Wacky Lesbians v.02)

Post by punistation » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:16 pm

Yay! I finally convinced (paid) someone to host my wonderful MPG version of my latest AMV! Wai!

SISTERS IN ARMS

SONG: Brother in Arms.
ARTIST: Dire Straits.
FOOTAGE: Tenchi Muyo!
SIZE: 50MB
FORMAT: MPG

Yeah, I know I premiered it before... but that was the horrid lil' DivX AVI I had. What's more, not many people downloaded it... probably because I told everyone NOT to. Y'see, all I had available was a horrible DivX AVI Fast-motion encoded piece of spitz, and I cordially advised everyone to stay the watermelon away from it. Because it's yucky.

But NOW, I have a watchable MPG of my beloved AMV up, and I invite all and sundry to exercise their Opinionatianal powers. I'm extremely anxious to hear from TENCHI MUYO fans.

Go! Download away! Instill ph33r with your Opinionatory proclivities! I believe in you!

Kisses XXOOXX
Jen

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:32 pm

It keeps telling me the ZIP file isn't a proper ZIP file. :(

Is that just me? Sorry. I did try. ^_^;

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:16 am

Hey the quality of the first one wasn't too bad. It was bearable and I still liked the vid. Quality isn't a main factor with a good vid. And I've already exercised my "Opinionatianal powers" =). And I may not constitute "sundry", but hey I come pretty close :wink: .
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

punistation
Org Profile

Post by punistation » Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:31 am

"...the ZIP file isn't a proper ZIP file."

Really?

I've just re-downloaded both the AVI & MPG (suck on that bandwidth, grrl!), and they both unzipped perfectly properly.

This is the first error I've had reported, and I... I don't know what to say. Howzabout trying again? (Unless you're on one of those limited bandwidth plans. Horrible things!)

Hmmm... speaking of that, why do we have different plans for cable modems? I mean, you don't buy a 56K modem and then have to choose between 3, 4 & 5 kbps plans.

Kisses XXOOXX
Jen

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:25 pm

Darn. I feel bad. ^_^; I'm trying the MPG version. The download just zips right up to "finished" in about half a second, and it doesn't work after that. :P

I'll try again later. Dang computer... Maybe there's some way I can fix that, but I have no idea what's wrong. O_o;

KLin
Org Profile

Re: Sisters In Arms. (or... Those Wacky Lesbians v.02)

Post by KLin » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:25 pm

What's more, not many people downloaded it... probably because I told everyone NOT to. Y'see, all I had available was a horrible DivX AVI Fast-motion encoded piece of spitz, and I cordially advised everyone to stay the watermelon away from it. Because it's yucky.
Hmm, that's funny I downloaded it the first time and opinionated it anyways. I guess I have to do the opposite of what you say, so I won't download it this time. ;)

Just kidding, I'll redownload it, wouldn't want you to use your money for no reason. I'll just edit my current opinion and be more elaborate in my opinionation. Just so long as you promise to respond to my comments this time. Oh yes and give me a stuffed tanuki prize for being first to write an opinion. >"<
Go! Download away! Instill ph33r with your Opinionatory proclivities! I believe in you!
ph33r is not in my vocabulary. :P h4x0r5 w1f 4x0r5

TheRealNeoHentaiMaster
Org Profile

so...

Post by TheRealNeoHentaiMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:59 am

so....are there lesbians in this or not?

Highlander
Org Profile

Post by Highlander » Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:29 am

I like Dire Straits and I love this song ; thanks for it. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”