Scryed - ep.18, 21, 22 - spoilers

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
cilu
Org Profile

Scryed - ep.18, 21, 22 - spoilers

Post by cilu » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:29 pm

What happened during these episodes? Of all the series i've missed right these eps. And some of the characters dissapear. I think they die. Like cpt. Jigmar, Hammer. What happened to Kazuma when he got into the other dimension after the fight with Mujou? ()ep. 18 i think just after Kazuma's fight with Ayase)
And how did Tachibama upgraded his infinity eight? And what was that structure Kanami was linked to?
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:58 pm

its been too long since i watch that show. (should probally dig it up.) my advice, get the dvd, or see if a friend has it.

to answer your tachibanna question, i think he just had it and never used it. kinda like rhyhoo capping his alter so it wasn't in his most powerful form.

[MOD: Please do not link to bootlegs.]
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

cilu
Org Profile

Post by cilu » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:02 pm

Oh, never really thinked about that... Yeah it might be as you said... Tachibama never entered the other dimension right?
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”