Trigun [Episode 2]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Org Profile

Post by 2k » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:14 am

yeah i didnt see anything different... maybe u should lay off the -censored-
the k2)theory- Everything isn't what you want it to be
My AMV profile-
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=225350

SadisticLint
Org Profile

?

Post by SadisticLint » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:18 am

Do you mean there facial expersions? Or do you mean like teh whole anime way? Cuz rememebr in the first episode there in the desert, teh next there in a mansion. And facial expersions... not likely. I'll just have to watch it over.

-digs through huge trigun collection of dvd's and manga's -

um.. nope. I highly doubt it.
In the corner, under your bed, in the shadows of the basement, lys a creature who can only be called Sadistic Lint....Glad to have wasted your time.

Shun
Org Profile

Post by Shun » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:32 pm

spitfire668 wrote:
Shun wrote:Well first off you need to the admit tha the art in Trigun is fairly poor to begin with (Nothing against the story itself) and therefor, some episodes may infact look slightly different then others.:o
are u kidding me tri-gun has excelent animation maybe not better then all the other anime but it still looks good.
I'm not saying that the art was bad, but the animation and just general character layout in many shots seems pretty darn off. I guess we can agree to disagree here. *shrugs*

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:16 pm

i'll admit that while watching the first three episodes, images of super sayajins were popping into my head (and i hate dragonball) but to me, the art is all alike.

maybe it was all the illegal toxins running through your system?
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:25 pm

plz dont turn this thread into a flame war because of the toxin joke. It was a JOKE and nothing more than that.

[MOD: This thread has gone nowhere, so I'm locking it.]
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”