AMV help

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Rurouni K
Org Profile

AMV help

Post by Rurouni K » Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:22 pm

hi yea at the momen the only people who have been able to see my videos are my friends ive only made 7 in my life that i completed the rest just stop working or ive gotten a new idea bu ti know there are some sites that have guest videos and fan servises for this but amv does not have it yet and the free webservers dont have enough space (43.7 megs) and i can not get a domain at the moment but im waiting for some friends overseas who i used to run there multimedia site areas for them to finsh there site and get it back up but that wont be afor a while so is thee anyone who knows of someware or someplace to place so people can view it i can show you it if you want you can be the judge if i suck or am mediocre for a realitively newbie.
You are no longer who you were and tomorow is now yesterday. In the event of an emergency, do not become alarmed. Move quickly to the nearest exit.

Rurouni K
Org Profile

Post by Rurouni K » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:18 pm

am i this much of a lost cause????????????
You are no longer who you were and tomorow is now yesterday. In the event of an emergency, do not become alarmed. Move quickly to the nearest exit.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:24 pm

Sometimes, it just takes more than 50 minutes for a post to get a response.

Patience is a virtue.

Rurouni K
Org Profile

true

Post by Rurouni K » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:29 pm

true i guess im just to used to animenation s forum nonstop lol

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:42 pm

@_@ Woah, I usually don't complain about grammer, but that entire paragraph was one sentence....no punctuation sometimes makes it a little hard for me to comprehend.

Anyway, since you just got here you don't know about the golden donut plan. Go read the "site" parts of the forum and it will tell you all about how the webmaster here plans to make hosting videos possible.

Other than that, if you don't have money for your own host right now, you could submit to online contests and hope to win. Most of the time the prize is hosting for a month and they have you upload your video through FTP or AIM.

Arekuru
Org Profile

Post by Arekuru » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:46 pm

Just one little tiny thing... If your sig is longer than your post, either shorten it or write more. That's all. (And that I'm surprised Misty called it and JBone <i>didn't</i> Weird...)

But hey, welcome to the community. The best thing about it is the people, and watching them verbally spar is always a treat too. ^-^

Rurouni K
Org Profile

well thank s for the welcome.

Post by Rurouni K » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:52 pm

well thanks for the welcome. Yes i notice how many people spar and fight in the forums. I find it quite enjoyable to read , and yes i am aware of the no punctuation in the above stated paragraph. Usually i just dont care but if you want to fuss ok here you go ill period every sentence lol. Has well i am aware of the golden plan thing with the hosting , member pledges idea and all , and yes i know my sig is long so i will change it in a bit when i come up with a new one. Oh and do you know of any contests in the next little while thanks .

Rurouni K

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:58 pm

I didn't comment on his grammar/punctuation because his info column thingie said he's from Kyoto. Only after I posted did I notice his nickname, and realize he'd put in where his chosen character comes from - not himself.

So, yes, aside from the fact that making a handle "Rurouni K" and saying you're from Kyoto is kinda lame, your English language skills need a fskton of work before they're up to the level of, say, most first-graders. :-D

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:01 pm

There's the Martyr Productions Contest in the contest forum, and if you want Con contests, you can always try the contest page accessible from your member page.

And like I said, I don't usually complain about punctuation...usually I ignore posts like that but I wanted to help you out so I deciphered the whole thing ;)

Rurouni K
Org Profile

ah yes well see i have reasons

Post by Rurouni K » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:04 pm

1. I do not put were im from ever.

2. I put Kyoto because its cool .

3. I have no time to care about my grammer on the net .

4. I have great marks in english .

5. Im haveing fun doing this because its a forum fight lol.

Return to “General AMV”