Le Portrait de Petite Cossette episode 2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Le Portrait de Petite Cossette episode 2

Post by angelx03 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:33 pm

Woot! 2nd episode is out, peeps! Which means more gothic goodness of Cossette! :twisted:

Ok, I'm in the process of getting this episode so anyone who had a chance to see it, how was it? Did it maintain the freaky atmosphere? Was the animation still as high as ever?
ImageImage

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:41 pm

YES, just as weird as ever. Quality was like the first - high. But the story was even harder to follow, only because I lost interest after seeing the first episode. Those oblique angles, religious motiffs, and 'Soul Taker' color palette gave me a headache.

But the Gothic atmosphere and music was very cool.

Kracus
Org Profile

Post by Kracus » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:49 am

Weird, never would have thought of that as gothic. oh well.

I downloaded it but I haven't watched it yet. I would like to say the last 10 minutes of the first episode was completely unexpected for me.

Maybe I'll watch 2 tonight and come back.

Kracus
Org Profile

Post by Kracus » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:35 am

I would have thought that after this long there would have been more post. :shock:

Anyway, after 2 weeks I watched the episode and I liked it better than the last. It was very interesting but the ending left me definitely wanting to find out what happens next. Maybe that's why the choose now to license it, thank you! :roll: So I'll just have to wait til whenever to find out.

I'm curious to find out if this is a show that follows what it states from the beginning or departs down a different path. I want to say it will go down a different path but who knows.

Kracus
Org Profile

Post by Kracus » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:35 am

Also can someone explain to me what about this makes it gothic?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”