HELLSING ORDER 7

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:33 pm

Wheee_It's_Me! wrote:
BARKBOY wrote:but in his vision he had his arms and he had a gun and at the end of the vision he points the gun in his mouth!
I'm pretty sure that was the flashback to like the time when he BECAME a "regenerator", like shooting himself in the head was either like a test to see if it worked or the final step in the process or something.
SO your saying its like highlander? Where you have to get dead before you can be invicible?
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

Wheee_It's_Me!
Org Profile

Post by Wheee_It's_Me! » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:47 pm

R-A-N-M-A wrote:
Wheee_It's_Me! wrote:
BARKBOY wrote:but in his vision he had his arms and he had a gun and at the end of the vision he points the gun in his mouth!
I'm pretty sure that was the flashback to like the time when he BECAME a "regenerator", like shooting himself in the head was either like a test to see if it worked or the final step in the process or something.
SO your saying its like highlander? Where you have to get dead before you can be invicible?
Possibly, like I said they don't explain it, so it's kinda left up to the imagination. If there's a Hellsing manga out there it might give more detail.

R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:31 pm

TO me it seems more of a ritual realted deal.
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

Pyle
Org Profile

Post by Pyle » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:07 am

Wheee_It's_Me! wrote:
Your all wrong :twisted: .

This is a flashback from before from when he was in danger and could not grab onto a sword. He remembered that the only way to kill them was to put it in his teeth and attack with it.

Why would he have shot himself, if he was already mangled beyond repair?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”