HELLSING ORDER 7

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
BARKBOY
Org Profile

HELLSING ORDER 7

Post by BARKBOY » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:04 pm

WHAT WAS THE DEAL PALADIN'S VISION AFTER ALUCARD SHOT OFF HIS ARMS :!: :?: :?: :!:

Shadowmage
Org Profile

Post by Shadowmage » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:07 pm

The Paladin was probably seeing that he was getting his ass kicked in his vision. (just like he was in reality.)

BARKBOY
Org Profile

Post by BARKBOY » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:10 pm

but in his vision he had his arms and he had a gun and at the end of the vision he points the gun in his mouth!

Shadowmage
Org Profile

Post by Shadowmage » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:18 pm

BARKBOY wrote:but in his vision he had his arms and he had a gun and at the end of the vision he points the gun in his mouth!
........That is true, but don't forget that the Paladin is insane/unstable in the first place..... There also might be a chance that it was a flashback. It might be clairified more in the Manga.... Although I have not seen that far into the manga and cannot comment.

BARKBOY
Org Profile

Post by BARKBOY » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:03 pm

yeah i'm leaning mor toward the flash back idea!
piss me off and you'll be looking down the barrel of the 13mm auto jackal

GMM2005
Org Profile

Post by GMM2005 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:32 pm

Im thinking that it had something to do with him not being a normal human... i mean maybe its what happened before he was converted into what he is now.
Shitty sig... i should make another one >_<

cilu
Org Profile

but...

Post by cilu » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:59 pm

Yeah, but was is the paladin now? Apart from being insane. And in that flashback there was a shadow looming over him before he pointed his gun in his mouth. Did he killed himself? What has he become? And he does appear in the last episode, right? And also, in order 7 he said to alucard that he will battle him again after he gets some better weapons or more prepared or something like that. I guess that the creators forgot about him. A loose end maybe?
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)

R-A-N-M-A
Org Profile

Post by R-A-N-M-A » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:39 pm

I always had a feeling that that was a flash back from an earlier encounter, possibly with alucard.
- New Banner in the Works -

Still Johnny Fish

Wheee_It's_Me!
Org Profile

Post by Wheee_It's_Me! » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:27 pm

Um...wasn't the guy supposed to be a "regenerator"...not quite sure what that means EXACTLY, but one would assume it means he can...hrmmm...regenerate?

Probably very similar to what Alucard can do, especially in that there are limitations (for example Alucard would have been screwed had all that blood not been around in the last couple eps).

Wheee_It's_Me!
Org Profile

Post by Wheee_It's_Me! » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:30 pm

BARKBOY wrote:but in his vision he had his arms and he had a gun and at the end of the vision he points the gun in his mouth!
I'm pretty sure that was the flashback to like the time when he BECAME a "regenerator", like shooting himself in the head was either like a test to see if it worked or the final step in the process or something.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”