Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
babyanime
Org Profile

Post by babyanime » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:46 am

i like the one when kagome was at school and she was in her class and inuyasha had to drop off kagome's lunch and he had a big adventure to go through while getting there.how he had to sniff the ground and find her scent while everybody was looking at him all wierd like and he had to save a little girl from a burning building and stuff.i got a lotta favorite parts from that episode.i really have a lot of favorite episodes.

~babyanime~
i stay happy and never get sad,but if you mess with my friends and fmily i get extremely MAD

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:12 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:Heh...yup, that episode was genius. One of the better filler episodes. :D I saw it awhile ago, so I don't remember much. I jsut remember that since where Sango tries to kiss Inu-Yasha. And then Kagome (whose also drunk) gives him the ultimate 'SIT!' command. And poor Miroku is jealous. :lol: :lol:

Another favorite episode: "Farewell Days of My Youth". It was on Adult Swim last night. I label it the episode of sexual humor. :lol:

Yea, I saw that ep. on Adult Swim and it was so funny! I think thats one of my fav. ep. now. I liked the part that Inu yasha got tooken over by the female flea.

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:14 pm

HeartbreakerByZep wrote:Well, I've seen like... at most 2 episodes. But from what I've read in this thread, the one with Inu Yasha and a school festival is my favorite.

What ep number is that ep? I kind of want to see it. it sounds pretty good.

Ayumi-Kino
Org Profile

Post by Ayumi-Kino » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:51 pm

the episode on saturday night was so funny.
i couldn't help myself laughing that i started to cry. :lol:
*cuddles next to InuYasha*
"Back off or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

babyanime
Org Profile

Post by babyanime » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:11 pm

Ayumi-Kino wrote:the episode on saturday night was so funny.
yeah i couldnt help myself but to laugh.there wasn't really a moment i wasnt laughing really :)
i stay happy and never get sad,but if you mess with my friends and fmily i get extremely MAD

Anime-Girl121
Org Profile

Post by Anime-Girl121 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:39 pm

babyanime wrote:
yeah i couldnt help myself but to laugh.there wasn't really a moment i wasnt laughing really :)
I love that episode!!!
HAHA! I could stop myself from laughing so hard i cried too. :lol:
anime-girl:*kisses Inuyasha*
Inuyasha:*kisses back*
~~~~~~
anime-girl:*wakes up* If it were only real.*sigh*

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:33 pm

madbunny wrote:I liked the episode where Sango and Miroku were climbing the mountain protected the the uh 'barrier of goodness' or whatever it was, and Miroku spent most of the climb trying to grab Sango's behind.

You could tell she knew something was up, because she kept giving him these 'innocent' looks. Poor Miroku.
Oh man! I forgot about that one! That was SO FUNNY! :lol:

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:07 pm

babyanime wrote:

I was laughing my butt off..i think everybody thinks that ep. was the funnest? but what is the 2nd most funniest ep of Inu Yasha?

babyanime
Org Profile

Post by babyanime » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:33 pm

~Anime Angel~ wrote:
babyanime wrote:

I was laughing my butt off..i think everybody thinks that ep. was the funnest? but what is the 2nd most funniest ep of Inu Yasha?

hmm... you know thats a pretty good question.what would you suggest,im still thinking :?: :idea: :?: :)

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:35 pm

babyanime wrote:
~Anime Angel~ wrote:
babyanime wrote:

hmm... you know thats a pretty good question.what would you suggest,im still thinking :?: :idea: :?: :)
Oh, that episode "Farewell Days of Youth" is hardly the funniest episode. Just wait until episode 88 where Inuyasha get's his hand magicaly sealed onto a gaint rock. :lol:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”