Samurai X: Reflection

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:42 pm

I can't believe you guys just made a three-month necropost on a subject that has been (rather fittingly) dead and buried since april!!

Read the post dates, people. We already had our answer, thats why it was a dead discussion.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:49 pm

lmao, well said bebi =D

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:32 pm

LightningCountX wrote:lmao, well said bebi =D
Thanks man, I had to make a point, so I did. :P

cilu
Org Profile

give me a break

Post by cilu » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:18 am

I can't believe you guys just made a three-month necropost on a subject that has been (rather fittingly) dead and buried since april!!

Read the post dates, people. We already had our answer, thats why it was a dead discussion.
Hey man, give me a break. I'm new here and the subject interested me. I didn't knew anything about necroposts since now and I really don't know what bothered you that much. I'm sorry about it ok, but there's no need for you to go rubbing it like that...
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Org Profile

Re: give me a break

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:38 am

cilu wrote:

Hey man, give me a break. I'm new here and the subject interested me. I didn't knew anything about necroposts since now and I really don't know what bothered you that much. I'm sorry about it ok, but there's no need for you to go rubbing it like that...
Ok, if it wasnt me, then it would have been one of a multitude of people who dont like DEAD TOPICS BEING REVIVED!! It was dead for a reason. Basically, if you see the necropost, you get first dibs on hassling the dumbass who made it.

If a thread isnt on page 1 of whatever forum you're searching, then use it for reference purposes only and DON'T REPLY.

The reason necroposts are irritating is because they fill the recent post pages with a thread that was resolved ages ago. Yeh, every now and again one of the older members that have been here longer (like me) make necroposts just to be annoying shits. But we know we're being annoying, we're not just plain IGNORANT.

If its obviously dead, leave it dead. Don't be like Shiunji from Sexy Losers and constantly hassle the dead.

cilu
Org Profile

sorry about that

Post by cilu » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:18 pm

As I have told you, I'm new here. I didn't know anything about necroposting but thanks to you now (or it could have been anybody else) now i know not to bring dead threads "to life" . 10x for sharing that with me.
Kill all the spiders...and save the butterflies...
It's rational until you realize that by striving for it, you become a spider yourself... (Knives)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”