Some Material for anyone who's wanting...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
collier1976
Org Profile

Some Material for anyone who's wanting...

Post by collier1976 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:44 pm

Greetings. I am new to the board, so please forgive if I am putting this in the wrong place. My gf is an otaku of anime of all kinds, so she's got me getting into it as well. I've spent the better part of a day looking through some of the videos some of you have done. I'm impressed to say the least.

Anyway, to why I am posting this: I am a musician on the verge of getting a record deal with Pivotal Records (www.blueray.com) out of North Carolina, USA, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing an amv of any of my own original works. Anyone would be welcome, and any song of mine is definitely open for choice (I currently have around 60 tracks anywhere from 55 seconds up to 7 minutes in length).

Unfortunately, I don't have much of my work up on the web, though you can check out http://www.mp3.com/avenue_five where you will find some of my older works. The track 'Breathe' on there is being played in radio stations where I live as well as dance clubs and the like from Pennsylvania to Chicago and Minneapolis.

If you'd like to discuss this further, you can either reply here to this or email me at bren@moonpoint.com. Thanks. ;)

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:56 pm

Hey thanks! I haven't seen or heard of many music artists here, and it would be great to have more independent artists in the Org. Music is an essential part of "music" videos. If people make their own music, it might be less bothersome when it comes to legalities, 1/2 less bothersome.

I'll check out your music and give you an Opinion on them. After all, music done by members of teh Org can be considered as half projects, and music is a defining role in waht makes a good AMV. Try watching an AMV without music, even worse, try watching one with music that sucks! Music makes a BIG difference in enjoyement.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

collier1976
Org Profile

Thanks...

Post by collier1976 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:13 pm

Thanks for responding so quickly. The website I have listed above is rather old and hasn't been updated in several months, and even then it was most of my first tracks. So please don't be so harsh. I have gotten better (at least I think so).

The website does give you a good idea of what I mostly write. Electronic, ambient, experimental, industrial electronic, that sorta thing. Hope to hear from more of you graphic artists if you're interested. ;) Just drop me a line.

collier1976
Org Profile

Heh.

Post by collier1976 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:21 am

Would it help if I offered money? ;)

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:23 am

yes. lots of money.
nil per os

collier1976
Org Profile

Post by collier1976 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:25 am

Okay, sure. I offer money. Anyone interested?

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:29 am

I am. I will make a video for 100 american.
nil per os

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:30 am

I GOTS DA BLING BLING
nil per os

collier1976
Org Profile

Post by collier1976 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:32 am

That can be arranged. What kind of music do you like to work with the best? Quick and fast paced, upbeat, dark/brooding, light and airy?

collier1976
Org Profile

Post by collier1976 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:34 am

Oh, also, do you have any videos on this site or on another site that I can view and get an idea of your style?

Return to “General AMV”