AX04 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
assassin451
Org Profile

You guys know the football song

Post by assassin451 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:25 pm

I know the video isnt up, but is the song somewhere out there. Or did those guys make that song?
anime and games

Bahamut God
Wrong Kind of Special
Org Profile

Post by Bahamut God » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:55 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:Well it was a good contest, I didn't win antyhing but oh well. There's always some other time, good videos and good job all around.
You WOULD have won the amv tv list award. You berserk video was really good as well.
[Visit my Profile, it hates Bush!]
[Feel bad for someone who killed a kid]
"I'm telling you, I want to be a loser."-Khushrenada
I have a titley thing, and you might not. ^_^/

ericmeng
Org Profile

Shattered Dreams

Post by ericmeng » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:32 pm

Shattered Dreams was actually one of my favorite videos of the convention. Thanks for uploading it.

ericmeng
Org Profile

Personal Jesus.

Post by ericmeng » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:39 pm

The indirect link to "Personal Jesus" doesn't seem to work.

Oh yeah, hi everyone!

Draconis
Org Profile

Post by Draconis » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:21 pm

That's odd, I was able to download the zipped file of Personal Jesus perfectly well before. Maybe you're doing something wrong. As I remember, the indirect link sent me to a site redirect, from which I was able to grab the zipped video.

hyedevil
Org Profile

sugoi!

Post by hyedevil » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:08 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:Well it was a good contest, I didn't win antyhing but oh well. There's always some other time, good videos and good job all around.

Hey, no worries man! I was DEAD set on voting for your berserk video since I thought you did it FLAWLESSLY, but then the Sai Kano video appeared and well.. I enjoyed that anime a lil bit more than Berserk. ^^; Though I DID vote for Shinji's Nightmare for best video! But when I saw there was a naruto video then that strong bad one and I was like "oh sheeit".

Just keep up the good work! Much props to your videos and keep it up!!

Jeffman5000
Org Profile

Re: Personal Jesus.

Post by Jeffman5000 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:31 pm

ericmeng wrote:The indirect link to "Personal Jesus" doesn't seem to work.

Oh yeah, hi everyone!
No, it does. Just be sure to get the XviD codec. Also get the password for the rar file. I'm still waiting for "A Different Side of Me" to get uploaded. I wanted that one to win. Just the fact you can turn Golden Boy into drama is pure genious.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:57 pm

Congrats to all :O

Pwolf

narcted
Org Profile

Re: You guys know the football song

Post by narcted » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:26 pm

assassin451 wrote:I know the video isnt up, but is the song somewhere out there. Or did those guys make that song?
My guess is buy the CD.

jupistrahan
Org Profile

Post by jupistrahan » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:22 pm

Godaistudios wrote:Wired Knight, you may not have won anything here, but I really did like the Unforgiven vid... any chance it will be available for download I hope? :)
Wired - you made the Unforgiven vid? Wow, I feel like I'm in the presence of a celebrity. I was very impressed with it - I came to a-m-v.org to download it today, as my boyfriend (who also loves Berserk) was unable to attend AX, and thus missed it.

I voted for it. :D

Return to “AMV Contests”