AX04 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Khanh Bui
Org Profile

Question

Post by Khanh Bui » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:44 am

:evil:
This is the maker of "Hold Me For A While." I didn't attend the convention so I don't know how it went; If anyone know where I can download "Personal Jesus," please show me the way. I really want to see it.

Thalandor
Org Profile

Post by Thalandor » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:04 am

I also was looking to download bouth Football! and Rock and a Hard Place, but didnt see them in the search AMV database. Does anyone know if they are yet availiable to dl, or where the creators homepages are? Any help would be very appreciated.

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:22 am

Well it was a good contest, I didn't win antyhing but oh well. There's always some other time, good videos and good job all around.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Godaistudios
Org Profile

Post by Godaistudios » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:45 am

Wired Knight, you may not have won anything here, but I really did like the Unforgiven vid... any chance it will be available for download I hope? :)

thistledown
Org Profile

Post by thistledown » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:14 am

So what happens to all the rest of the videos that were submitted that didn't make it to the finals? I was hoping they would show them somewhere, but I couldn't find them.

And I was really hoping Hale's Mom would win something in comedy.
The sword, it thirsts to drink of man,
The sword at last must win,
Today is gone, and yesterday,
Must echo in the wind.

Draconis
Org Profile

Post by Draconis » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:48 am

hyperchica11 wrote:OMG! YAY! THE RESULTS!!!!

I'm glad both football and Disney in D won something. I was torn between both of them when i watched them at the competition, so I'm glad both got honors.
My sentiments exactly, wai~
Khanh Bui wrote:If anyone know where I can download "Personal Jesus," please show me the way. I really want to see it.
http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=31315

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:55 am

thistledown wrote:And I was really hoping Hale's Mom would win something in comedy.
There's still Otakon...
Skrasis wrote:2. Essence of the Heart
1. And that's that
2. Dark Journey
Wow, that's three good videos that were sent to ANEXT, AX, AND Otakon.

Note to self: send next big comedy video to Otakon AND AX, even if AX's video preparation method is still retarded, just for the exposure. >=)
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:00 pm

Godaistudios wrote:Wired Knight, you may not have won anything here, but I really did like the Unforgiven vid... any chance it will be available for download I hope? :)
I just uploaded the video late last night so it is now available. Shinji's Nightmare will go up later today. And thanks for the compliment.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

novablastr
Org Profile

AMTv category

Post by novablastr » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:03 pm

I honestly thought that AMTv shouldn't have been a category AT ALL. The descriptiong for it being, broadcast potential was totally crap, if not insulting about the other really good videos. Personal Jesus was relaly good, but it could've done really well in the drama or action category.

And by the time that category came around, people were basically tired as hell or leaving. I was beat up myself because I spent most of my day in pre-reg. boo

assassin451
Org Profile

You guys know the football song

Post by assassin451 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:24 pm

I know the video isnt up, but is the song somewhere out there. Or did those guys make that song?
anime and games

Return to “AMV Contests”