LPL Anime Festival AMV Contest Winners and such

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:50 am

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:
genestarwind21122 wrote:WOW ZOOM ZOOM! Runner up that's great. I'll be zooming away now lol.
is this the remake? or the orignial one?
This is the original zoom zoom. I'll be working on a remastered version for another con in the future. Hopefully it'll all work out this time.

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:51 am

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:
genestarwind21122 wrote:WOW ZOOM ZOOM! Runner up that's great. I'll be zooming away now lol.
is this the remake? or the orignial one?
This is the original zoom zoom. I'll be working on a remastered version for another con in the future. Hopefully it'll all work out this time.

akicafe
Org Profile

Post by akicafe » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:24 am

we ended up remastering the audio on zoom zoom, and it sounded a LOT better (we deleted the original files though, so I can't send you an updated copy >_<, that's what you get when you have to conserve space).

Toji, we ended up re-rentering your kenshin video, but kill spike was just landslide in the action category.

to all - thanks again!
System Info: Mac dual 1.25ghz G4 server, running Mac OSX Panther Server, 2gig DDR ram, 120gigx4 HDD, Pinnacle DC3000 Video Card, and a whole host of software goodies. Also have a 700mhz G3 iBook, used as a terminal.

Return to “AMV Contests”