DBZ Movie 6 AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ssj4chris
Org Profile

DBZ Movie 6 AMV

Post by ssj4chris » Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:20 pm

sorry to all you who tried my previous dowload links
The AMVs were only up for about 1 hr and I saw that people were dowloading at a very slow speed (thx to my router :p). I am going to try putting the AMV in a Yahoo Briefcase folder and post the links.

But be warned, you will be required to have DivX and WinRAR. here are the links:

DivX = http://www.divx.com
WinRAR = http://www.rarlab.com/

Note: I am using the DivX AVI format because i find small Mpeg files to be such low quality and RealMedia files to be of bad frame rate. If you would dowload my AMV later when it is up and running again you would see that it is great quality and will understand why I used Divx AVI format.

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:47 pm

No need for double posting...
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

ssj4chris
Org Profile

Post by ssj4chris » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:50 pm

sure there is

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:08 pm

:shock:

you've used yahoo briefcase! that is so going to exceed its bandwidth :D

But hey, it shows dedication.

ssj4chris
Org Profile

Post by ssj4chris » Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:33 pm

lol, it sure could but if you know a better place to upload files to http i'd sure like to hear it :D
I'm not using ftp because i have a router and it takes 2 much work. Also in the end i get uploads from people @ around 5kbps :(

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:40 pm

5kps, WOW, that is fast! No sarcasm at all. Some of the other videos that I've tried to download from were at 0.9kps or less and try downloading Odorikuruu! You'll have to wait years just to have a chance to download and then wait...wait....wait....and wait some more!

Anyway, I'll screw you'll bandwith and download your stuff, one at a time of course and no dl accelorators. I'll Op them when I get a chance. Thanks for the video...
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

ssj4chris
Org Profile

Post by ssj4chris » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:43 pm

np, btw: any feedback info is appreciated as this is not my 1st vid but i still want to improve and know how people think about my work ;)

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:17 am

Kill me now. Please. *offers gun to anyone willing to do the deed*
nil per os

ssj4chris
Org Profile

Post by ssj4chris » Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:28 pm

sure. 1 less idiot in the world.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”