Org Profile

New to AMVs and need some suggestions:

Post by shenlong » Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:08 pm

Mysituation:

Goal: Make a Noir anime music vid
Song: Jewel's Who Will Save Your Soul
Video Editing experience: none
Budget: $40
Supplies: Every single Noir ep burned on CD, Windows Movie Maker(yuck!), a T1 connection, and the willingness to learn and make a good AMV.

1. What free good video editing software are out there avaliable for download (legal please), cus as you can see, I'm broke :cry:

2. Are there any Guides on making a good AMV out there?

3. Any suggestions and hints for a n00b?

-§henlong

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:20 pm

On the main page, above teh search buttun is where you will find the "Guide"s. Be prepared to read them and keep reading them until your know them.

Other's have asked your question before. The simple fact that people haven't answered is they want you to EXPLORE the site. Look around the site and you will find your answers.

There is a neat buttun up near right beside teh FAQ, READ the FAG. See the "search" button, click that. Use that search function to look for all the information you might need.

You aren't the first person to ASK this question, others have done it before. Not to be rude but, don't post another question again until you have done a "search" using the search feature on this forum. If you need software, do a www.google.com search for "download video edting freeware."

These are the first programs for you to get, TempGenc, and virtualdub. Find these two for begginners. They are both donation software. You are asked to give a donation, should you like the software.

If you can't find anything, try out this site, www.webattack.com .
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:43 pm

Freeware editing. Problem is that you will rarely find something good withs such a requirement. Often you need to at least upgrade your video capturecard to run most programs out there allready and freeware often doesn't even begin to compare to the stuff you purchase. Now if you want you can often find older versions of some programs relatively cheap (about the eighty-dollar range) no problem. As for downloading things like Premiere off of Kaaza, Santa won't be bringing you any presents this year if you commit such a naughty act.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Re: New to AMVs and need some suggestions:

Post by kthulhu » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:06 pm

shenlong wrote: 1. What free good video editing software are out there avaliable for download (legal please), cus as you can see, I'm broke :cry:
I think this one did a little bit of reading before posting! Good work! It gets you farther here!
I'm out...

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:21 am

LOL 1337 WAREZMOFO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MOD: Post edited so it doesn't break the forum :)]
nil per os

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:14 pm

thanks mods, I didn't think it'd do that when I did it....
nil per os

Return to “General AMV”