MUAHAHA NEW TRAILER

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
tetsuo93108
Org Profile

MUAHAHA NEW TRAILER

Post by tetsuo93108 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:58 pm

hey all i just went searching for a trailer to do and found it!! the new lucy luu movie... Ballistic ECKS vs. SEVER.. i have ripped the footy and put it through avisynth already so it hopefully will be done soon so all u can expect that to be out from me soon ^_^ :twisted:

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:18 am

I hope it doesn't suck. We don't need anymore shitty trailers thank you. Thats mine and You Choose Sam,The Rest's job. K THX.
nil per os

tetsuo93108
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo93108 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:15 am

YCSTR (WuWu) has stopped making videos after his The One video........

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:12 pm

Its called bullshitting you. Hes gonna change his mind next week.
nil per os

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:10 pm

Dammit Tet im working on one too!

TokyoU15
Org Profile

Post by TokyoU15 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 8:04 pm

yep, I'm working on another fan made trailer. This time around the trailer is more amv combined with trailer.................I have high hopes for this video.
<a href="http://www.senpaiproductions.net">Image</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... =326">View My Profile</a>
The Thrill of The Kill Is Alive and Well!

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Sep 07, 2002 2:57 pm

WuWu has been changing his mind every week for the past summer.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

tetsuo93108
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo93108 » Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:33 pm

ahhhhhhh good ol' WuWu and he has been changing his mind..... A LOT. i knew he would not ever stop for good. ( since he is my secret fan boy! :twisted: ) muahahahahaha haha Sai it is true
lol
anyway he now says he is just making videos for other ppl.......which is stupid but whatever

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”