Macross Zero episode 4

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Macross Zero episode 4

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:39 pm

Ok, it's going to be a LONG while until I get this episode, but anyone who has seen it, was it good?
ImageImage

iserlohn
Org Profile

Post by iserlohn » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:03 pm

Macross Zero improves with each episode. This one has a lot more story development than the prior episodes, but episode five will have to be extra long if they want things to make sense and give all the answers. The animation is nothing short of beautiful, and is extremely detailed in both the fight scenes and just the scenery and other small things in general that make the show what it is.

The only thing that got me this time was Focker's voice...a little too Kogoro Mouri and not enough smooth playboy this time IMHO, but it's been a while...
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:44 am

Thus far the series has been consistently excellent. Ep four seems to be a little more character focused than the others, but it sets up one hell of a final episode.

Lets just say that if you don't like cliffhanger type endings, you might be a bit frustrated.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”