MY EYES

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kamoc
Org Profile

MY EYES

Post by Kamoc » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:48 pm

well, after much hardship, i've finally got www.moobies.net to get up one of my music videos. although this is definately not my best (as i am told over and over again), i think i got something out of it. it's to, of course, EoE, and has subtitles. everyone thought that this was the cause of the movie itself being utter crap, but i thought i was just trying something different... well, what do you think?

<a href="http://www.moobies.net/action/subtle.wmv">Subtle.wmv</a>

..also, i'm a bit suprised that the person responsable for it's conversion from .mpg to .wmv (melfina) couldn't hear this.. for some reason, i hear a weird 'buzz' sound in the audio.. but hey, it ain't my fault.

..and please, don't yell at me because of the 'overusage' of the asuka battle. i used it because the rest of the movie fit rather poorly and was incredibly boring.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:30 am

Kamoc, shame on your ass....you should know where to put this...

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:39 am

I was jokeing I was gonna say "In The Trash" but I cant judge a video I havent seen :) but I cant watch it becuase I still havent finished off the eva series

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:35 pm

..then why'd you say 'you know where to put this' when you haven't even seen it?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”