Phade to resign

Satomi
Org Profile

Post by Satomi » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:26 pm

Congratulations on the baby, Phade. You'll make a wonderful father to that child. You'll be greatly missed by everyone. I'm sure of that. Thanks for making the site and allowing all of us to share our videos with each other.
guy07 wrote: they know me as the ball licker of hell

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:28 pm

Phade,

congrads on becoming a father. I hope that you and your wife have many joyious occasions with him/her.

You will be missed. Take care and good luck in the future.

ZeWrestler
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:30 pm

Well, we can only hope that the site runs as well without you as it has up to now. I've seen this site grow to become the definitive AMV resource, and I'm sure most people will agree you've done a lot for the community.

I don't think this should be sad. You need your time, so it's all for the best. So long as the site is fine, I'm sure all will be well. Here's to years of work well-done!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:33 pm

Thanks for the site Phade. I've made so many friends and been engulfed in this new hobby because of it (and brought pain and suffering :lol:).
StealthVisions wrote:Bring Phade Jr. along, we can teach him about....hope...and friendship...and alcohol. :wink: <---winkyface
:cry:

He told me he was gonna name it "Daniel"...then again, he told doki he was gonna name it "Tim"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know you won't be able to make Otakon Phade (talked to you earlier about it), but hopefully you can make AWA.

Good luck and take care!
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:34 pm

On the plus side, now you can get started on your ranma cel database site. :wink:
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:36 pm

If you treat the child as good as you've treated this community, I'm sure he or she will grow up to be a wonderful person.
"hey... no"

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:48 pm

Thank you for everything you've done for us. I'm sure the site will be in good hands.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:49 pm

Congrats and good luck with fatherhood!

And thank you for such a wonderful site!

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:01 pm

Thanks for everything Phade. I had so much fun in my life creating AMVs and will have fun for a long while and all was based around this site. I got to know friends all around the world here, my English has been improved so much by reading & posting here, thanks for creating such a great community.

I'm sure the site is in very good & reliable hands :)

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 pm

Congratulations Kris. And thank you for making THE definitive AMV website, and a place for editors and fans alike to come to. :)

Sad to see you have to step down, but all good things must come to pass I guess.
Image Image

Return to “Site Announcements”