excel saga

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:32 am

Ok Jessca cavello or however you spell that has a great voice. This is a damned shame she can't continue. I don't understand when people say they cannot understand her. I understand everything she says perfectly. She was the voice of Celcia the elf preistess in Those who hunt elves. She is just a hilarious voice actress. The japanese voice actress is great too. So either way you watch Excel it's funny. Adv may say it's rushing things but that is bullcrap. The last excel dvd came out in may !!!! That is well over a month ago. THey are releasing Excel at a normal rate not some excelerated one.

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:26 pm

Mroni wrote:THey are releasing Excel at a normal rate not some excelerated one.
I <I>hope</I> that's a misspelling and not a bad attempt at a pun. :-P

They are releasing it at an accelerated rate because the voice actors need more time to rest in between sessions than they are allowed. Period.

Some parts in that series - especially Excel - would be incredibly strenuous to do constantly, and actors need to rest their voices. Jessica hurt her voice because she was not allowed to rest for the amount of time needed. She is not a "weak" voice actress, it's simply an <I>incredibly</I> strenuous part.

rurouni_trelane
Org Profile

Post by rurouni_trelane » Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:28 pm

Mroni wrote: The last excel dvd came out in may !!!! That is well over a month ago. THey are releasing Excel at a normal rate not some excelerated one.
Actually, it didn't officially get released until mid-June, although Suncoast was selling copies early (BTW, Suncoast sells Excel Saga for $30 while Best Buy sells it for $18!!). And volume two is coming out in late August. That's 2 months; that's rushing.
I believe in equality of the sexes and all, but hey, I likes boobs.

Return to “General Anime”