Moderators?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:31 am

Wonka wrote:if you need a mod or 2, Ill be more than happy to help.
Dude, how can Phade take your offer seriously when you can't even follow the avatar rules? :-D

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:34 am

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:Your panda logo *was* cute until you stuck crappy text over it that noone can read.
its just my panda!
its in the intro of my movies.

the text crap panda is just for my splash page.

^_~

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:36 am

heck i can't even see his avatar...I wonder if that's a good thing?
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:37 am

jbone wrote:
Wonka wrote:if you need a mod or 2, Ill be more than happy to help.
Dude, how can Phade take your offer seriously when you can't even follow the avatar rules? :-D

Becuase I dont fret over 16 pixels :D

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:39 am

i want a bigger avatar...

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sat Jun 29, 2002 6:58 am

im sure a lot of people want to be mods, but you have to remember that know matter what you say, the final choice is up to phade. as much as i would like to be a mod, im not going to go around the forums saying that i want to be a mod. i am just going to wait for him to decide. who ever he picks will be the ones who deserve it the most. so the best thing to do is just wait and see what happens.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

mckeed
Org Profile

ditto

Post by mckeed » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:36 am

I'm sure just by being a good person on the board and being helpfull will give you consideration when phade decides to pick moderators. He'll probally stick with people he knows the best as that way he is more sure of their competence in being a moderator and such.....bottom line....just chill out. Probally by saying you want to be a moderator will probally have the opposite effect intented anyway. If he picks you he picks you, if not then go on with your life.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:48 am

thats exactly what i was tryin to say.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

mckeed
Org Profile

sorry

Post by mckeed » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:59 am

didn't see your reply
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sat Jun 29, 2002 10:08 am

didn't mean that as a bad thing, just ment that as its a good that someone is agreeing with me.

Return to “General AMV”