JACON AMV Contest Results?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Masahiko29
Org Profile

Post by Masahiko29 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:48 pm

Checkm8, I forgot to add Congratulations! Congratulations! Now you may go eat your soup.

Checkm8
Org Profile

Post by Checkm8 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:53 pm

Masahiko29 wrote:Checkm8, I forgot to add Congratulations! Congratulations! Now you may go eat your soup.
I hope it's Clam Chowder, I LOVE clam chowder.

BTW, for the record, I originally despised the idea of a Disney video, but I love the Lion King artwork and am a sucker for special competitions... A shame it can't be shared via the org.

Checkm8
Org Profile

Post by Checkm8 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:57 pm

Miz Ducky wrote:I don't want to insult anyone. However, I hope a tidbit of criticism is okay. I liked the editing in the Lion King video, but the music really distracted me from enjoying the video. I couldn't get into it. Obviously, I'm in the minority though. You did very well in the competition.
Congratulations!!!
Actually, that's not an insult at all, I understand. The video itself was formatted to basically give the eyes something to enjoy and flow with the music. I'm not sure if it did it 100% for you, but what I enjoy about the video is I feel the music and pace match up so well that I can sit and let the visuals just flow and enjoy the music. It's music centric. Thanks for the input and I understand totally what you thought :) I'm suprised it did so well as it really more music centric and made to match the flow, visuals, and color to enhance the sounds.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed May 26, 2004 1:46 am

Checkm8 wrote:
Masahiko29 wrote:Checkm8, I forgot to add Congratulations! Congratulations! Now you may go eat your soup.
I hope it's Clam Chowder, I LOVE clam chowder.

BTW, for the record, I originally despised the idea of a Disney video, but I love the Lion King artwork and am a sucker for special competitions... A shame it can't be shared via the org.
next year when i enter my Disney video, and 2 other vids, then we'll see who does better... im just a slack ass for contest deadlines... *if shrek was disney i woulda entered that.. then again, i didnt make the deadline anyways... so see ya at awa...*
cant wait till awa.. i have over 28 vids that i can enter that i made from last awa... so be prepared... im gunna hit AWA hard..

Snackpants
Org Profile

Re: JACON AMV Contest Results?

Post by Snackpants » Wed May 26, 2004 7:35 am

Rozard wrote::? I guess Ken forgot to post them, or anyone else. I don't remember all the names, or who made them, but I do remember the videos.
I might... I loathe the '.org'... and the responses to this thread solidifies my opinion of this whole message board... again.
-Joey Snackpants, Esq.
www.snackpants.org

Snackpants
Org Profile

Post by Snackpants » Wed May 26, 2004 7:38 am

Kalium wrote:Perhaps it should be mentioned that Lion King isn't anime, hm?
You can mention it all you want... that's why its a BEST DISNEY CATEGORY...
-Joey Snackpants, Esq.
www.snackpants.org

Cobheran
Org Profile

Post by Cobheran » Wed May 26, 2004 10:12 am

the Gundam vs Eva video was mine, it was to Escape by Yasunori Mitsuda on the Xenosaga soundtrack.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Wed May 26, 2004 12:19 pm

Cobheran wrote:the Gundam vs Eva video was mine, it was to Escape by Yasunori Mitsuda on the Xenosaga soundtrack.
yea.. i saw that... it was so close to umm... ---------- and I was almost ready to bust a cap on ya.... :lol:

oh well, yea, it wuz cool 8)

TaranT
Org Profile

Re: JACON AMV Contest Results?

Post by TaranT » Wed May 26, 2004 12:29 pm

Snackpants wrote:
Rozard wrote::? I guess Ken forgot to post them, or anyone else. I don't remember all the names, or who made them, but I do remember the videos.
I might... I loathe the '.org'... and the responses to this thread solidifies my opinion of this whole message board... again.
If you think this thread is bad....

Anyway, I used Rozard's info and some of the other posts to put the list together:
http://www.amv-contest-lists.org/year2004.htm

Return to “AMV Contests”