JACON AMV Contest Results?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Masahiko29
Org Profile

Post by Masahiko29 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:48 pm

Checkm8, I forgot to add Congratulations! Congratulations! Now you may go eat your soup.

Checkm8
Org Profile

Post by Checkm8 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:53 pm

Masahiko29 wrote:Checkm8, I forgot to add Congratulations! Congratulations! Now you may go eat your soup.
I hope it's Clam Chowder, I LOVE clam chowder.

BTW, for the record, I originally despised the idea of a Disney video, but I love the Lion King artwork and am a sucker for special competitions... A shame it can't be shared via the org.

Checkm8
Org Profile

Post by Checkm8 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:57 pm

Miz Ducky wrote:I don't want to insult anyone. However, I hope a tidbit of criticism is okay. I liked the editing in the Lion King video, but the music really distracted me from enjoying the video. I couldn't get into it. Obviously, I'm in the minority though. You did very well in the competition.
Congratulations!!!
Actually, that's not an insult at all, I understand. The video itself was formatted to basically give the eyes something to enjoy and flow with the music. I'm not sure if it did it 100% for you, but what I enjoy about the video is I feel the music and pace match up so well that I can sit and let the visuals just flow and enjoy the music. It's music centric. Thanks for the input and I understand totally what you thought :) I'm suprised it did so well as it really more music centric and made to match the flow, visuals, and color to enhance the sounds.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed May 26, 2004 1:46 am

Checkm8 wrote:
Masahiko29 wrote:Checkm8, I forgot to add Congratulations! Congratulations! Now you may go eat your soup.
I hope it's Clam Chowder, I LOVE clam chowder.

BTW, for the record, I originally despised the idea of a Disney video, but I love the Lion King artwork and am a sucker for special competitions... A shame it can't be shared via the org.
next year when i enter my Disney video, and 2 other vids, then we'll see who does better... im just a slack ass for contest deadlines... *if shrek was disney i woulda entered that.. then again, i didnt make the deadline anyways... so see ya at awa...*
cant wait till awa.. i have over 28 vids that i can enter that i made from last awa... so be prepared... im gunna hit AWA hard..

Snackpants
Org Profile

Re: JACON AMV Contest Results?

Post by Snackpants » Wed May 26, 2004 7:35 am

Rozard wrote::? I guess Ken forgot to post them, or anyone else. I don't remember all the names, or who made them, but I do remember the videos.
I might... I loathe the '.org'... and the responses to this thread solidifies my opinion of this whole message board... again.
-Joey Snackpants, Esq.
www.snackpants.org

Snackpants
Org Profile

Post by Snackpants » Wed May 26, 2004 7:38 am

Kalium wrote:Perhaps it should be mentioned that Lion King isn't anime, hm?
You can mention it all you want... that's why its a BEST DISNEY CATEGORY...
-Joey Snackpants, Esq.
www.snackpants.org

Cobheran
Org Profile

Post by Cobheran » Wed May 26, 2004 10:12 am

the Gundam vs Eva video was mine, it was to Escape by Yasunori Mitsuda on the Xenosaga soundtrack.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Wed May 26, 2004 12:19 pm

Cobheran wrote:the Gundam vs Eva video was mine, it was to Escape by Yasunori Mitsuda on the Xenosaga soundtrack.
yea.. i saw that... it was so close to umm... ---------- and I was almost ready to bust a cap on ya.... :lol:

oh well, yea, it wuz cool 8)

TaranT
Org Profile

Re: JACON AMV Contest Results?

Post by TaranT » Wed May 26, 2004 12:29 pm

Snackpants wrote:
Rozard wrote::? I guess Ken forgot to post them, or anyone else. I don't remember all the names, or who made them, but I do remember the videos.
I might... I loathe the '.org'... and the responses to this thread solidifies my opinion of this whole message board... again.
If you think this thread is bad....

Anyway, I used Rozard's info and some of the other posts to put the list together:
http://www.amv-contest-lists.org/year2004.htm

Return to “AMV Contests”