JACON AMV Contest Results?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Rozard
Org Profile

JACON AMV Contest Results?

Post by Rozard » Tue May 25, 2004 1:36 am

:? I guess Ken forgot to post them, or anyone else. I don't remember all the names, or who made them, but I do remember the videos.

Best Disney was a Lion King video, using a tribal drum song. Don't know who edited it.

Best Action was a fan trailer, Mobile Suit Gundam VS Neon Genesis Evangelion. Don't know the audio, or who made it.

Best Comedy/Parody was Vlad G Pohnert, using The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O Theme to Kimagure Orange Road OVA.

Best Drama/Romance was Kwasek, using Ben Folds Five - Leather Jacket to Kare Kano.

Best Of Show was AbsoluteDestiny, using Vince DiCola - War to Gunbuster.

Congrats to all the winners, sorry to the people I don't remember who edited the videos, and hopefully Ken will post with full info sometime later.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Tue May 25, 2004 8:00 am

MTT WON JACON?!?!?!?

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Tue May 25, 2004 2:17 pm

Beowulf wrote:MTT WON JACON?!?!?!?
To quote Snackpants, "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride."
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Tue May 25, 2004 2:34 pm

lol, i wanted to enter that contest.. but the due date was like what... April 31st?? and I found out the day after.. *sighs*

still, yea, the amv contest was cool.. :lol:

Checkm8
Org Profile

Re: JACON AMV Contest Results?

Post by Checkm8 » Tue May 25, 2004 7:10 pm

Lion King Video was mine - Lion King to Juno Reactor's Hule Lam. I'm working to re-encode it for posting to the org :)
Rozard wrote::? I guess Ken forgot to post them, or anyone else. I don't remember all the names, or who made them, but I do remember the videos.

Best Disney was a Lion King video, using a tribal drum song. Don't know who edited it.

Best Action was a fan trailer, Mobile Suit Gundam VS Neon Genesis Evangelion. Don't know the audio, or who made it.

Best Comedy/Parody was Vlad G Pohnert, using The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O Theme to Kimagure Orange Road OVA.

Best Drama/Romance was Kwasek, using Ben Folds Five - Leather Jacket to Kare Kano.

Best Of Show was AbsoluteDestiny, using Vince DiCola - War to Gunbuster.

Congrats to all the winners, sorry to the people I don't remember who edited the videos, and hopefully Ken will post with full info sometime later.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue May 25, 2004 7:28 pm

Perhaps it should be mentioned that Lion King isn't anime, hm?

Checkm8
Org Profile

Post by Checkm8 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:29 pm

Kalium wrote:Perhaps it should be mentioned that Lion King isn't anime, hm?
Perhapse it should be mentioned JACON hosts a special Disney Music Video category since it's located in Orlando?

Masahiko29
Org Profile

Post by Masahiko29 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:38 pm

Perhaps it should be mentioned that if it isn't anime it doesn't belong on the org.

Checkm8
Org Profile

Post by Checkm8 » Tue May 25, 2004 9:41 pm

Masahiko29 wrote:Perhaps it should be mentioned that if it isn't anime it doesn't belong on the org.
Yeah yeah, whatever... I'll leave it out then and everyone can enjoy my other videos... now, can I have some soup?

Miz Ducky
Org Profile

Post by Miz Ducky » Tue May 25, 2004 9:43 pm

I don't want to insult anyone. However, I hope a tidbit of criticism is okay. I liked the editing in the Lion King video, but the music really distracted me from enjoying the video. I couldn't get into it. Obviously, I'm in the minority though. You did very well in the competition.
Congratulations!!!

Return to “AMV Contests”