Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 93.

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR
Org Profile

Post by InSaNe KeYbLaDeR » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:19 pm

That's the dubbed. Try getting the subs.

Personally, I think Set-Set and Jounouchi would make a great couple, but that's just me. But noooo. The mkaers of the anime had to do it the YugixJou way. <_<;;;
SEKKUSU!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDD

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:22 pm

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR wrote:That's the dubbed. Try getting the subs.

Personally, I think Set-Set and Jounouchi would make a great couple, but that's just me. But noooo. The mkaers of the anime had to do it the YugixJou way. <_<;;;
I believe that "loving relationship" between Yugi and Joey is mearly friendship.
ImageImage

Excalibur00
Org Profile

Post by Excalibur00 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:17 pm

this kind of thing on shows makes ppl wonder the wrong way about characters.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:49 pm

angelx03 wrote:I believe that "loving relationship" between Yugi and Joey is mearly friendship.
It is - one of those close but begrudging male bonds that *some* fangirls tend to take out of context. ^.~

azulmagia
Org Profile

Post by azulmagia » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:33 pm

DTJB wrote:Have these episodes been shown in the U.S., 'cause I thought the series was just about to show the Battle City Tournament finals, since they recently left Gosaburo's island. I ask because I just got back to watching the series.
They are airing those episodes right now (well at 5:00 pm on weekdays) on YTV right here in Canada! :) I still like Téa's socks...
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR wrote:First of all "Joey" is gay. No, I'm not making this up. In one of the later episodes he confesses his love to Yugi, I think. It's all over the internet so I'm not sure.
:shock:

:?

Kaimi-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kaimi-chan » Thu May 13, 2004 6:44 am

Joey and Yugi gays?
C'mon, they are not. Yugi likes Tea ( :? and I hate her) and Joey seems to like Mai...
"Kuchime oshii Yappari kono omoi dake wa, kuchitekurenaindayo." ~By Tsunade
Kakeruka? oó

Yaminah
Org Profile

Post by Yaminah » Mon May 24, 2004 7:28 am

No. Jou is not gay. --.--;;;; Otherwise, he wouldn't drool over Mai all the time.

And heeeeey!!! What's wrong to friends lovin' each other?! If it were two girls would you be making the same fuss? <.< >.>

I don't think Yu-Gi-Oh! was intended to have homos in it. And especially not Seto-kun! **cuddles him protectively.** Some fans just get overexcited . . . **siiiigh**

Itachi7879
Org Profile

Post by Itachi7879 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:50 pm

u guys r makin me sick...yugi wins agaisnt malik everyone is saved somehow THERES ur ending cuz its so godamn obvious...i saw the end of the series so im not gonna give u a precise answer but stop talkin about the gays idea im startin 2 get sick...
your halo is falling coming down to choke the living hell out that excuse for a living being,yourself.playing , killing game :fighting..theres a definit difference.......
those who hold a weapon should be ready to be killed by one.

Itachi7879
Org Profile

pegasus

Post by Itachi7879 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:53 pm

the only gay guy im sure of is pegasus...i don care if he says hes married i think its bullshit...i mean seriosuly''yugi boy...u come into MY duuuuel'' hes a fag im sure of it...
your halo is falling coming down to choke the living hell out that excuse for a living being,yourself.playing , killing game :fighting..theres a definit difference.......
those who hold a weapon should be ready to be killed by one.

azulmagia
Org Profile

Re: pegasus

Post by azulmagia » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:34 pm

Itachi7879 wrote:the only gay guy im sure of is pegasus...i don care if he says hes married i think its bullshit...i mean seriosuly''yugi boy...u come into MY duuuuel'' hes a fag im sure of it...
:lol:

Yeah, I get that impression as well....

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”