Last episode of berserk [episode 25]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Sat May 08, 2004 9:39 pm

First off CaTaClYsM that wasn't Griffith it was Fento The Darkness Wings two completely diffrent people.Also Berserk ended cause in Japan it was barely shown becasue of the situations in it.Also Telling you exactly what happens would go on forever.So basicially Skull Knight Shows up Aand rescues them.Fento The Darkenss Wings send demons after them but each one is easily killed.But even tohugh Fento had the power to kill all three of them Griffith's soul resisted in killing them.Theres alot more to it but Thats to much to type.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

Nandez
Org Profile

Post by Nandez » Sat May 08, 2004 9:49 pm

Oh i actually bought some of the manga and recently a place to view them if anyone wnats the site pm me.
Pwolf wrote:humans are more likely to steal clips then waffles... proven fact...

AngeloftheHawks
Org Profile

Post by AngeloftheHawks » Mon May 31, 2004 1:09 pm

shihbang wrote:Berserk manga is hardcore...be prepared for crazy gore and other such adult...stuff.

It's a pity the Berserk anime stopped only halfway through the story, but I doubt there's going to be a second season because it's not mainstream. It's obviously for men only, and it's ultra violent to boot. There's almost no romance, and it's just...well...dark. Life sucks enough as it is, and no one wants to see such crappy stuff happen to...people who are just unlucky, I guess.

Still love both the manga and the anime, though.
:?: for men only :?: Berserk is my favorite anime, and i know lots of other girls who like it. Why is it only for men, just curious? ¬_¬
what is your hand for?
give up.....?
ask Shinji.....

Shadowmage
Org Profile

Post by Shadowmage » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:18 pm

Beserk might have a sequel it might not... It gets more and more gory/depressing as it goes on so the final decission is still in the air.... (I say that when Beserk gets a sequel Hellsing will undoubtably get one too)

serebi
Org Profile

Post by serebi » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:00 am

yeh i agree, the ending the anime had was really screwed up, disturbing and unsettling

the manga owns, everyone go get it now... oh and props to any girls who watch it and like it, pm me ;-)

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:16 am

i got 2 girls hooked on that series
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

AngeloftheHawks
Org Profile

Post by AngeloftheHawks » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:35 pm

Woot for girls who like berserk............yea....
what is your hand for?
give up.....?
ask Shinji.....

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:30 pm

yeah, i was all WTF!!!!!!!! after the series ended myself.

I did alot of research and found out that it didnt end there. however i have no $ and no where to buy the manga :cry:

Last Spartan
Org Profile

Post by Last Spartan » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:22 pm

YES! SOMEONE POSTED THIS TOPIC! Allright allow me to explain...

First of all, the anime has left out three important characters. SkullKnight, Puck, I forgot his name. Anyways, onto the story.

After Guts is seen getting his eye gouged out all of a sudden skullknight breaks through the tornado (outside of the eclipe it looks like a tornado) and enters the eclipse. He attacks void but fails to do so. So he picks up Guts and Caska and puts them among his steed and rides out of the eclipse to run into Zodd. Zodd is surprised to see Guts and then SkullKnight hands Guts over to Rickert. Guts awakens in a cave with his wounds bandaged. He forces Rickert to show him Caska. When he finds Caska she has gone insane from the expirience. Angered by how fucked his life has become he runs away from the cave. While running through the woods he has flashbacks of the Hawks and stumbles over a cliff. He continues running until he reaches a grassy plain and collapses in exhuast. The moon shows and his Brand begins to bleed. Skullknight appears and tells him that he is at the gates of hell and earth. Skullknight gives Guts a ride on his horse to Caska who has too wondered off into the plain. Guts witnesses Caska give birth to a premature baby who has been altered by Femto's sperm. Sorry to leave you at a Cliff-Hanger again but dont worry I've given you a door to the end.

I have only covered volume 14 out of 26 printed volumes. If you wish to read the Scanslations (Japanese Scans Translated) I recomend you download (Bitorrent) them from The Hawks. Download the first one that has 4-26. I've read all the way up to 26 and most of 27 and a little of 28. So if you have anymore questions ask. Hope this helps. :twisted:

Last Spartan
Org Profile

Post by Last Spartan » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:46 pm

Oh I forgot to tell you. They are making a Berserk game for PS2!!!!
Here are screens!!!
http://users.adelphia.net/~chayanne/Ber ... serk1.html
The crap news is it might not come out in america! :evil:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”