Full Metal Alchemist Ep. 30

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
kakashi sharingan
Org Profile

Post by kakashi sharingan » Sat May 08, 2004 3:40 pm

hmmm. well I asked friend who reads manga and he said our sexy housewife izumi doesnt die. yay. now ive come across 4 doujins of fma hentai with winty but i just cant find izumi and i sooooo want to wack to izumi. my aim is kakashi 2772 if you have izumi doujins send so i can wack hard yay thankx.
shinji: im so fucked up

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sat May 22, 2004 1:13 am

kakashi sharingan wrote:hmmm. well I asked friend who reads manga and he said our sexy housewife izumi doesnt die. yay. now ive come across 4 doujins of fma hentai with winty but i just cant find izumi and i sooooo want to wack to izumi. my aim is kakashi 2772 if you have izumi doujins send so i can wack hard yay thankx.
I'm not going to thank you for sharing that. Too much information can hurt.

As for Al and Ed's father, I'm going on the eye color theory. Ed has those distinctive lion colored eyes, I'm betting the father does too.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”