Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai episode 5

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai episode 5

Postby angelx03 » Tue May 04, 2004 12:16 pm

Looks like we got some plot development in this school episode. I could almost care less about that new robot and Jennifer making it drunk, but the most important thing is
the "evil" Hikari returns, and that's going to be important later in the series. :twisted:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
angelx03
 
Joined: 21 Jan 2003
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Re: Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai episode 5

Postby Kracus » Fri May 07, 2004 6:55 am

angelx03 wrote:Looks like we got some plot development in this school episode. I could almost care less about that new robot and Jennifer making it drunk, but the most important thing is
the "evil" Hikari returns, and that's going to be important later in the series. :twisted:


alright cool, I'll be watching this weekend. I haven't gotten it yet. I've been waiting for her to return that. And you know who.
User avatar
Kracus
 
Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Location: DC

Postby Calim » Fri May 07, 2004 7:02 am

Yeah but you have to wonder after she destroyed the school the other students started looking happy again and worked together so you have to wonder...is she really evil or very very clever?
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member
Calim
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Location: Maryland

Postby Kalium » Fri May 07, 2004 11:23 am

Personally, I like the mysterious big new guy.
User avatar
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Postby Calim » Fri May 07, 2004 11:39 am

Pshh the black haired guy (whats his name) still rocks IMHO because of the massive str he showed whne he transformed. I want more action damnit! Enough of this love and peace stuff MUST HAVE DESTRUCTION!
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member
Calim
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Location: Maryland

Postby Kracus » Mon May 10, 2004 3:09 am

Calim wrote:Pshh the black haired guy (whats his name) still rocks IMHO because of the massive str he showed whne he transformed. I want more action damnit! Enough of this love and peace stuff MUST HAVE DESTRUCTION!


calm down, he's comin back. I just finished episode 6 and the trailer for the next one shows him turning into the Devilman like character again.
User avatar
Kracus
 
Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Location: DC

Postby Calim » Mon May 10, 2004 5:12 am

Kracus wrote:
Calim wrote:Pshh the black haired guy (whats his name) still rocks IMHO because of the massive str he showed whne he transformed. I want more action damnit! Enough of this love and peace stuff MUST HAVE DESTRUCTION!


calm down, he's comin back. I just finished episode 6 and the trailer for the next one shows him turning into the Devilman like character again.


Suhweet...yeah I saw the 6th episode as well, pretty cool if I do say so myself...which I do.
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member
Calim
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Location: Maryland

Postby Kracus » Mon May 10, 2004 7:53 am

Although the whole thing with Takeru's cousin being jealous of Hikari is a bit eh. I don't know where they plan on going with that.

I wonder if they'll go into Ryou powers as well.
User avatar
Kracus
 
Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Location: DC

Postby Calim » Mon May 10, 2004 8:58 am

Kracus wrote:I wonder if they'll go into Ryou powers as well.


I especially want to see his happen because all he's done so far is make it rain and possibly make a beetle to meet that one girl in the forest.
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member
Calim
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Location: Maryland

Postby angelx03 » Mon May 10, 2004 9:00 am

Calim wrote:
Kracus wrote:I wonder if they'll go into Ryou powers as well.


I especially want to see his happen because all he's done so far is make it rain and possibly make a beetle to meet that one girl in the forest.


Ryou made stuff? :?

I don't remember him doing that.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
angelx03
 
Joined: 21 Jan 2003
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby Kracus » Mon May 10, 2004 10:55 am

angelx03 wrote:
Calim wrote:
Kracus wrote:I wonder if they'll go into Ryou powers as well.


I especially want to see his happen because all he's done so far is make it rain and possibly make a beetle to meet that one girl in the forest.


Ryou made stuff? :?

I don't remember him doing that.


When his sister was washing or dressing Akari, he was in the hallway looking at his hands. They had some kind of marking all over them and they were lit up.
User avatar
Kracus
 
Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Location: DC

Postby Kracus » Mon May 10, 2004 10:57 am

I'm just surprised they haven't discussed him transforming at all. Just that one comment about it.
User avatar
Kracus
 
Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Location: DC

Postby Calim » Mon May 10, 2004 11:33 am

I don't think he transformed, all he did was make it rain and make a beetle come out to meet whats her name.
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member
Calim
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Location: Maryland

Postby Kracus » Mon May 10, 2004 11:43 am

Calim wrote:I don't think he transformed, all he did was make it rain and make a beetle come out to meet whats her name.


Oh not Ryou, I'm talkin about Takeru from the first episode. They never talked about it more.

Ryou just had the markings.
User avatar
Kracus
 
Joined: 11 Dec 2002
Location: DC

Postby Calim » Mon May 10, 2004 12:47 pm

Yeah that kinda makes the story go a little blah...I mean he never had those powers before...usually when someone gets powers like those after there done with there rage so to speak they usually look at themselves and say WTF?!?!
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member
Calim
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Location: Maryland


Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests