People who use different editing programs... we need you!

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:29 pm

Still need anything with Premiere Pro? :(

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:30 pm

I think I have pro all sorted for images now, thanks.

Pyle
Org Profile

Post by Pyle » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:43 pm

I'd be glad to write a guide to Roxio VideoWave. Just where would I submit it?

On an unrelated note, just what the hell is wrong with my cookie creator, AD. I logged on as Pyle by typing the wrong password. I got inside the account, and noticed every last one of my fuckin vids have been deleted.

First thought was, "Oh shit, I really pissed off AD this time". Then I backed out and logged in again with my normal password, and everything was there. What's up with that?

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:49 pm

Pyle wrote:I'd be glad to write a guide to Roxio VideoWave. Just where would I submit it?
Email it to me.
Pyle wrote: On an unrelated note, just what the hell is wrong with my cookie creator, AD. I logged on as Pyle by typing the wrong password. I got inside the account, and noticed every last one of my fuckin vids have been deleted.

First thought was, "Oh shit, I really pissed off AD this time". Then I backed out and logged in again with my normal password, and everything was there. What's up with that?
Beats me... I guess it's just the way the cookie crumbles (badum*tshhh*)

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:49 pm

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:I'd kinda like pictures you could actually read :P
how big do you need them? ...i can read them fine.

and which settings do you need?
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

TheNanashi
Org Profile

Post by TheNanashi » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:24 pm

I'd personally like to see an Avid Express guide, though I'm probably the only person that really uses it(Though not for AMVs).

On a side note: I should probably write up a guide on using Avid Symphony, Avid Media Composer, and Avid|DS...but since they are rediculously expensive and no one uses them for AMVs it's pointless.

Btw, the Avid|DS, can use and edit Divx/Xvid files without a single hitch, this was interesting.
"Your focus determines your reality."

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:56 pm

I'm all for writing a guide for the Casablanca AVIO, the worst editor on the planet...

But it's a box ediotr, not for computer.

I wonder if it'd be worth it to write a guide? I doubt anyone uses it aside from myself(and only in class. =\)
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Mon May 03, 2004 7:29 am

i could help out with the WMM2 part. Ill try to contact you on aim about it :)

Touya_girl
Org Profile

Post by Touya_girl » Tue May 04, 2004 7:50 am

I can help with WMM2 if you like. I also use Pinnacle Studio for capturing if you need stuff for that.
<p>My japanese name is <b>藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 美弥子 Miyako (beautiful march child)</b>.
<a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969/">Take your real japanese name generator! today!</a>
<small>Created with <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/">Rum and Monkey</a>'s <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/">Name Generator Generator</a>.</small></p>

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue May 04, 2004 11:17 am

TheNanashi wrote:I'd personally like to see an Avid Express guide, though I'm probably the only person that really uses it(Though not for AMVs).

On a side note: I should probably write up a guide on using Avid Symphony, Avid Media Composer, and Avid|DS...but since they are rediculously expensive and no one uses them for AMVs it's pointless.

Btw, the Avid|DS, can use and edit Divx/Xvid files without a single hitch, this was interesting.
I'd like to think that anyone using Avid ought to already know what they're doing and wouldn't need a guide. That software was the most unintuitive difficult thing I've ever tried to use. I salute anyone that can actually make a video with it...

Return to “Site Announcements”