Full Metal Alchemist Ep. 29 *Spoilers*

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Calim
Org Profile

Full Metal Alchemist Ep. 29 *Spoilers*

Post by Calim » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:19 am

Ok what the hell was that I hate it when they cut it off at the good parts.

But seriously what happened?

[quote]That kid gots his arm and leg wtf?

Has anyone seen an english translation with the manga? Please fill me in!
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:41 am

OK, here's what I gather, just from the OP. The kid's one of the evil things. He's a homonculus.

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:51 pm

You saw it, so they pretty much tell you. He's a construct of Al and Ed's original bodies - the "equivilant trade" they paid for trying to resurrect their mother. Their teacher knows (that woman is so cool! ) :) And it was already hinted that Homunclui are assembled much like a Frankenstein monster.

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:39 pm

It brings a lot of new theories as to how a Sin (I call them that to save typing) is actually created. I now think they're made when someone tries to bring a person back from the dead using alchemy.

Just think:
Lust was created either by Scar's brother or that alchemist in episode 4 (she resembles their dead girlfriends)
Sloth has been revealed as the youngest of the group and does bear some resemblence to the brothers' mother. What if they created Sloth trying to raise her?
I think their teacher may have created the young boy (Pride). Notice how she fails to comment when they ask if she has kids? I think she had a child that died, she ended up creating this new kid trying to bring him back.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:42 pm

generalhs wrote:It brings a lot of new theories as to how a Sin (I call them that to save typing) is actually created. I now think they're made when someone tries to bring a person back from the dead using alchemy.

Just think:
Lust was created either by Scar's brother or that alchemist in episode 4 (she resembles their dead girlfriends)
Sloth has been revealed as the youngest of the group and does bear some resemblence to the brothers' mother. What if they created Sloth trying to raise her?
I think their teacher may have created the young boy (Pride). Notice how she fails to comment when they ask if she has kids? I think she had a child that died, she ended up creating this new kid trying to bring him back.
Man, that post reminded me of this video:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=36560
ImageImage

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:44 pm

BTW, the manga hasn't mentioned the kid yet, but Wrath has been revealed as someone in the military (I'm not saying who)

Navi en Grey
Org Profile

Post by Navi en Grey » Sat May 01, 2004 12:59 am

Man .. I hated ep 29. It seems that this anime is getting worst ever since " the new season ". I don't care if this kid is another Homonculus. All I care is that the anime better be getting to the damn point before the anime ends (Ep 49 is the last ep). Halfway past the anime's gone, and yet there seems to be anything new.

BTW, i'm not a hater, i love the anime ^__^ .. just feeling very irrated right now ... hehe

- Navi

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Sat May 01, 2004 2:59 am

Navi en Grey wrote:Man .. I hated ep 29. It seems that this anime is getting worst ever since " the new season ". I don't care if this kid is another Homonculus. All I care is that the anime better be getting to the damn point before the anime ends (Ep 49 is the last ep). Halfway past the anime's gone, and yet there seems to be anything new.

BTW, i'm not a hater, i love the anime ^__^ .. just feeling very irrated right now ... hehe

- Navi
Chh please theres going to be 52 episodes.

Pah the anime is going great IMHO, I mean its just the suspense of wait after every episode so far that ticks me off.
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Mon May 03, 2004 11:24 pm

Navi en Grey wrote:Man .. I hated ep 29. It seems that this anime is getting worst ever since " the new season ". I don't care if this kid is another Homonculus. All I care is that the anime better be getting to the damn point before the anime ends (Ep 49 is the last ep). Halfway past the anime's gone, and yet there seems to be anything new.
Well, episode 31 looks like it's going to be a major 5-way battle between the factions we've seen so far.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”