Final Fantasy 5-9 VGMV - "I Always Cheered for the Vill

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:05 am

SarahtheBoring: I reviewed your video, I hope you find it useful^_^

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:27 pm

Thank you, and to the others who commented! I mean to reply to them when this (unrelated) headache goes away. heh. ^_^;

CloudDancer1185
Org Profile

OMG

Post by CloudDancer1185 » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:28 pm

That. Was. Amazing. I totally loved it. My mom just watched, goggled eyed going "That is so COOL!" :P Really, you did an wonderful job with planning, concept, music, timing, all of it is GREAT!!! Keep up the spiffycalifragilisticexpialidocius work!

CloudDancer

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:58 pm

Hey whoa, I didn't see this post till now. :) Thank you.

(Sorry to drag the topic up again, but I didn't want to be rude.)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”