Silent Dream & Goodbye Ryoko

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
XenoDrake
Org Profile

Silent Dream & Goodbye Ryoko

Post by XenoDrake » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:21 am

Silent Dream
&
Goodbye Ryoko

aaahhhhh, feels good to be back in the swing of things.

ˆ-ˆ^_^ˆ-ˆ

unfourtunaly, they are not hosted, poor devos FTP is under the weather and devo is looking into better hosting, so for the time being, the only way to get them is an AIM transfer. if you have the time, i can send em to you, ill be getting my DSL back soon, but as of now, im still on a dial up. Devo, has Silent Dream, but i havent sent him Goodbye Ryoko yet. He is on cable, an AIM transfer with him is better, but thats by apointment only. ^_^

sorry for the lack of a download ;_; for anyone wanting it, i am on AIM for the most part at 10 PM, to 6-7 AM EST *points to AIM button at bottom of post* drop me a line ^_^

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:28 pm

>.< I wanna see silent Dream!

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:07 am

leathel: Xeno was kind enough to send it to me, and let me tell you....it's great! I'm sure if I have seen Tenchi Muyo, it would make more sense to me, but it's entertaining none the less. ^_^

The real challenge is trying to figure out what part of the video he came up with completely in a dream. I hit the beginning of the section on the head, but underguessed where it ended.

So, I have Silent Dream as well, and I'd be willing to send it to people via AIM. My firewall can be bitch at times, though :cry: So if I try and send it to you, and we can't connect, it's not your fault.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:37 am

yea I got the video earlier :) It was realy nice...Ill drop a review later

XenoDrake
Org Profile

Post by XenoDrake » Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:37 am

ˆ-ˆ ^_^ ˆ-ˆ @ Roz and L-E-A-T-H-E-R anime ø_Ø ^_~

Danke jo0 2 ^_^

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:23 am

XenoDrake wrote:ˆ-ˆ ^_^ ˆ-ˆ @ Roz and L-E-A-T-H-E-R anime ø_Ø ^_~

Danke jo0 2 ^_^

~XenoDrake

STOP CALLING ME THAT!!! OR I WILL INTRODUCE SOME HOT LEATHER ON YOUR ASS!!!MEANING MY BIG BELT!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”