Silent Dream & Goodbye Ryoko

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Silent Dream & Goodbye Ryoko

Postby XenoDrake » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:21 am

Silent Dream
&
Goodbye Ryoko

aaahhhhh, feels good to be back in the swing of things.

ˆ-ˆ^_^ˆ-ˆ

unfourtunaly, they are not hosted, poor devos FTP is under the weather and devo is looking into better hosting, so for the time being, the only way to get them is an AIM transfer. if you have the time, i can send em to you, ill be getting my DSL back soon, but as of now, im still on a dial up. Devo, has Silent Dream, but i havent sent him Goodbye Ryoko yet. He is on cable, an AIM transfer with him is better, but thats by apointment only. ^_^

sorry for the lack of a download ;_; for anyone wanting it, i am on AIM for the most part at 10 PM, to 6-7 AM EST *points to AIM button at bottom of post* drop me a line ^_^

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes
XenoDrake

Postby leathelanime » Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:28 pm

>.< I wanna see silent Dream!
leathelanime

Postby Rozard » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:07 am

leathel: Xeno was kind enough to send it to me, and let me tell you....it's great! I'm sure if I have seen Tenchi Muyo, it would make more sense to me, but it's entertaining none the less. ^_^

The real challenge is trying to figure out what part of the video he came up with completely in a dream. I hit the beginning of the section on the head, but underguessed where it ended.

So, I have Silent Dream as well, and I'd be willing to send it to people via AIM. My firewall can be bitch at times, though :cry: So if I try and send it to you, and we can't connect, it's not your fault.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby leathelanime » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:37 am

yea I got the video earlier :) It was realy nice...Ill drop a review later
leathelanime

Postby XenoDrake » Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:37 am

ˆ-ˆ ^_^ ˆ-ˆ @ Roz and L-E-A-T-H-E-R anime ø_Ø ^_~

Danke jo0 2 ^_^

~XenoDrake
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit
www.myspace.com/xenodrake for tunes
XenoDrake

Postby leathelanime » Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:23 am

XenoDrake wrote:ˆ-ˆ ^_^ ˆ-ˆ @ Roz and L-E-A-T-H-E-R anime ø_Ø ^_~

Danke jo0 2 ^_^

~XenoDrake

STOP CALLING ME THAT!!! OR I WILL INTRODUCE SOME HOT LEATHER ON YOUR ASS!!!MEANING MY BIG BELT!
leathelanime

Return to AMV Announcements