Full Metal Alchemist - Ep. 2

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:46 pm

Calim wrote:No i don't think the potato guy impersonated him....from watching the series as it has been released thus far the only thing on his mind is eating things and beating the hell out of others.

I believe it was that dark greenish haired guy that dresses up like a girl most of the times that impersonated the priest.
Damm... you might be right. I went back and watched that part again. She calls the potato guy lust, or envy or something like that, but I can't make out the name that she calls the new priest.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:29 pm

madbunny wrote:
Calim wrote:No i don't think the potato guy impersonated him....from watching the series as it has been released thus far the only thing on his mind is eating things and beating the hell out of others.

I believe it was that dark greenish haired guy that dresses up like a girl most of the times that impersonated the priest.
Damm... you might be right. I went back and watched that part again. She calls the potato guy lust, or envy or something like that, but I can't make out the name that she calls the new priest.
yes you may began to bow now. :P

generalhs
Org Profile

Post by generalhs » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:58 pm

"Potato Guy" = Gluttony
The green-haired guy = Eny
The blackhaired woman = Lust

There's 4 more revealed later, but I'll let you guess the names. ;) After episode 29. this show's become even more interesting.

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:00 pm

generalhs wrote:"Potato Guy" = Gluttony
The green-haired guy = Eny
The blackhaired woman = Lust

There's 4 more revealed later, but I'll let you guess the names. ;) After episode 29. this show's become even more interesting.
The seven Deadly sins
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”