Naruto episode 78 ( best episode, at lease for me ) spoiler

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:58 pm

and thinking about it carefully now, naruto still has a lot to learn. In order to get to naruto just get pasted the frog.

I went to far into saying he can pass kakashi. First of all kakashi know over 1,000 jitsus. Naruto knows knows 3 to 4 the most, what gave naruto the big advantage is the simple fact that he knows how to summond the 4th hokage frog.

and sasuke has a handy cap because of the curse sealed. And also because kakashi put a locked seal around the curse sealed.
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:11 am

DuoEnigma wrote: Finally after 78episode naruto has reached sasuke level. I love naruto character so much, his very insecure, but he doesn't let that stop him. As a matter of fact, he lets his insecurities empower him. I can't wait till i find the perfect song for naruto so i can make an AMV on it.
Technically your wrong...Naruto had already acheived and went beyond Sasuke's level when he learned how to summon the Frog King. Also, we don't know if he really surpassed Sasuke because of the Curse on Sasuke, we haven't seen its limit in power yet now have we?

Also another thing Sasuke's Curse seal isn't a total handycap, it only hurts when Kakashi's seal isn't on and when he hasn't given into the "Supreme Power" that he gets from it.

Another thing, Naruto knows helluva lot more Jitsu's then 3 or 4.

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:18 pm

Calim wrote:
DuoEnigma wrote:
Technically your wrong...Naruto had already acheived and went beyond Sasuke's level when he learned how to summon the Frog King. Also, we don't know if he really surpassed Sasuke because of the Curse on Sasuke, we haven't seen its limit in power yet now have we?

Also another thing Sasuke's Curse seal isn't a total handycap, it only hurts when Kakashi's seal isn't on and when he hasn't given into the "Supreme Power" that he gets from it.

Another thing, Naruto knows helluva lot more Jitsu's then 3 or 4.
Well, sasuke limit is when the curse seal appears. After he did that jutsu the 3rd time that kakashi showed him. Sasuke completly ran out of his charka. And the cursed seal appears, if sasuke never had the cursed seal, he would be ass out. and thats a fact.

Now here is an interesting question, who do you think would win betwene sasuke and naruto on fighting hand to hand combat? without summoning the frog king. ( its hard to say, sasuke is very skilled in hand to hand combat. especially since he got rock lee speed, well his faster )

Now naruto in the other hand, is a genious using the replica jutsu. And naruto has more stamina. So i will go with naruto. how about you?
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:01 pm

Mmm... I think Sasuke would win. I mean sure Naruto can go nuts with Kago Bunshin, but Sasuke has well...intelligence...and strategy (not to mention the Sharingan in general)...

Besides, Sasuke's his friend, he doesn't have that level of I-don't-care-who-you-are-I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass type of persona yet. Whereas Sasuke could probably care less. Not to mention Naruto seems to attain his full potential only when his friends are in danger (I mean even with the hokage thing, he still just beat Neji just to make up for what he'd done to Hinata...)...so unless Sasuke suddenly decides he's going all squirrely and kill everybody from the village I don't think Naruto could bring himself to totally kick his ass.

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:11 pm

:D I agreed 100%..............................but, you just wait! lol......watch.......no comment unless u really want to know. its a spoiler towards future episodes of naruto. i stopped reading the manga because of it. Naruto gets sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot later on shit!!! i can't wait till they subtitle episode 79! its out already raw, but i am waiting for the sub

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:37 pm

Well, sasuke limit is when the curse seal appears. After he did that jutsu the 3rd time that kakashi showed him. Sasuke completly ran out of his charka. And the cursed seal appears, if sasuke never had the cursed seal, he would be ass out. and thats a fact.
ahahah *waggles finger* your wrong there again, Sasuke barely had enough power to do a third one and when he did it he was forced to rely on the power of the cursed seal which he did which broke Kakashi's Seal. If you go back to the time of the tests during the Woods of Death or whatever when he was knocked out, note that the purple chakara(which eminates and increases his power) and the fact when he kicked that one teams butt that the cursed seal enveloped him...not draining his powers but infact BOOSTING his powers giving him the energy to deal serious damage. Watch the part were he fights Gaara again but watch it closely and you'll see what I mean.
Now here is an interesting question, who do you think would win betwene sasuke and naruto on fighting hand to hand combat? without summoning the frog king. ( its hard to say, sasuke is very skilled in hand to hand combat. especially since he got rock lee speed, well his faster )

Mmm... I think Sasuke would win. I mean sure Naruto can go nuts with Kago Bunshin, but Sasuke has well...intelligence...and strategy (not to mention the Sharingan in general)...
I agree with you, sasuke has more intelligent, has the Sharingan, and strategy...but you have to consider Naruto here for a minute...he's shown that in tough times like fighting Gaara or others when he's cornered he can be a genius at fighting and a real ass kicker when he needs to. Not only that but he has WAY more stamina and energy then Sasuke would ever had if it not for the Cursed Seal that boosts his energies.
Besides, Sasuke's his friend, he doesn't have that level of I-don't-care-who-you-are-I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass type of persona yet. Whereas Sasuke could probably care less. Not to mention Naruto seems to attain his full potential only when his friends are in danger (I mean even with the hokage thing, he still just beat Neji just to make up for what he'd done to Hinata...)...so unless Sasuke suddenly decides he's going all squirrely and kill everybody from the village I don't think Naruto could bring himself to totally kick his ass.
Your wrong at the fact that he's wanted to kick Sasuke's ass in a fight ever since they meet, if it came down to it both of them would go all out with each other even if they were friends (although I doubt they would kill each other). Another thing, sorry but your wrong that Naruto only attains more power when his friends are in danger although he does but those aren't the only times, he also if you will notice during both fights in the test and in the tournements he rose to the challenge beyond what anyone expected and kicked ass.

Well for me I'm kind of hesitant because:

1. we know Naruto is the main character and will eventually be the kick asser of the series leaving Sasuke in the dust at some point of time unless the makers want to do some damn plot twist. Which isn't now.

2. Sasuke's and Naruto's full potential have not been revealed yet, albeid that Naruto has the Fox's powers but only a part of it so far....and Sasuke has the Cursed Seal's power but not enough to satisfy him remember, "He will seek me for more power" The evil dude said something amongst those lines.

3. Naruto can summon a huge frog, and Sasuke gots speed.

I believe right now there matched but even if Naruto has no chance of winning I'd still go with him because he's my favorite character ^^. Next to Hinata that is...if I had it my way she would have kicked Neji's ass and been the most powerful character there.

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:14 pm

if sasuke didn't have the curse seal when he did it the third time he would have pasted out or been paralized for the moment because he wasted all his charka. Kakakshi said it in episode 75 i believe. that if he does it 3 times, it won't be complete and he will die, and even if he doesn't die it, it wont do him any good because no charka will be left.

Sasuke is powerful without a doubt, but he can't continue fighting in long terms. Sasuke is the type that he will try to finish u quick, while naruto on the other hand can continue fighting for longer periods of time.

Oh! and naruto only knows 3-4 jutsus! he doesn't know anymore then that. At lease not from what i seen,

(1) transform
(2) replica
(3) book thing ( is this the thing he puts in your butt ? )
(4) frog king

and lots and lots of combos!

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

Well, Naurto does only seem to know those jutsu's, he also has the power of the kyubi to draw on if he needs to. This means things like an army of shadow clones (remember than the Sharingan can't tell them apart) too large to easily handle. And besides, each one of those clones has the ability to transform into something far nastier.

And remember what happened much earlier in the series, and again when Naruto went against Orochimaru? He got pissed enough to lose control. Big nasty and red came out.

keyboardsamurai
Org Profile

Post by keyboardsamurai » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:26 am

Oh! and naruto only knows 3-4 jutsus! he doesn't know anymore then that. At lease not from what i seen,

(1) transform
(2) replica
(3) book thing ( is this the thing he puts in your butt ? )
(4) frog king

and lots and lots of combos!
I forgot which episode it was, but he did do a replica move that was x2,
like a kameamea x2 so is that technically a new jitsu (he added another jitsu name as well to it *it wasn't just jitsu replica or whatever)

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:25 am

Also, he knows how to turn into a lady and do replicas with the Shadow Jitsu so....

Also I wasn't happy with the way it went in 78, I was hoping for him to go all midevil and go bad.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”