Naruto episode 78 ( best episode, at lease for me ) spoiler

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Naruto episode 78 ( best episode, at lease for me ) spoiler

Post by DuoEnigma » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:36 am

Hey what do you gals/guys think of naruto eps 78? I think its the best episode ( of course compare to rockly and the garaa fight ) Naruto has really come a long way. I can tell without a doubt he will become hokage someday. I think its even possible to say he surpassed sasuke.

I think naruto even surpassed kakashi, I also liked how the frog, got more into detail on why garaa has those black spots around his eyes, and how he release his inner demon. Great episode!!! that 2,000 hit combo was sweeeeeeeeeet, I would love to see the 4,000 hit combo with his legs. but ahhhhhhhh......

To even think this is only the begining for naruto the tv series. I can't wait till they go into details about sasuke brother, and kakashi sharinga ( left eye ) and of course the hokage battle, its to much!!! I LOVE IT!!!
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:49 am

It's certainly more interesting. Right now, I'm thinking that the Kyubi inside Naruto may start to break loose, considering the form it's now in.

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

If you want...

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:54 pm

If you want to know... I know all about this fight... Also the end 8)

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:23 pm

I loved this episode! Not to mention the new intros/endings!

Ok but was I the only person that found it funny that Naruto shoved a 'bomb thingy' right up Gaara's ass? And it was his 'weakspot?'

Not to mention the fact that Gaara acts all creepy and then the Skakaku sounds like some punk!? Amused the hell out of me!

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:44 pm

Moonlight Soldier wrote:I loved this episode! Not to mention the new intros/endings!

Ok but was I the only person that found it funny that Naruto shoved a 'bomb thingy' right up Gaara's ass? And it was his 'weakspot?'

Not to mention the fact that Gaara acts all creepy and then the Skakaku sounds like some punk!? Amused the hell out of me!
yup! I found it very amusing! with the 1,000 years of pain tactic. :P
You know I usually hate all main characters from animes. Gokuo, ryu from street fighter, kenshin, main dude from yuyu hakusho.

REASON, I usually hate main characters is because their sooooooooo powerful and if the main character can't do it no 1 else can. Also main characters always have like this SUPER EGO thing. Mean while in naruto, sasuke always been the best in the chubbin level ( along with the super ego ). and naruto always been number 2 and just wanted to be the best.

Finally after 78episode naruto has reached sasuke level. I love naruto character so much, his very insecure, but he doesn't let that stop him. As a matter of fact, he lets his insecurities empower him. I can't wait till i find the perfect song for naruto so i can make an AMV on it.
"No one ever achieved victory by sitting back and waiting for it to come to them"

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:07 pm

Not only that, but the fact that Sasuke actually acknowledges Naruto. No more fraidy cat. I think it's cool too, how originally, Naruto could only summon the chakra of the ninetails when he was gripped by that near death feeling, which ultimately became the desire to protect his friends. I liked that...hehe

And hey, if you make an amv, remember to pm the link to me :wink:

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:06 am

Moonlight Soldier wrote:And hey, if you make an amv, remember to pm the link to me :wink:
Will do so, once i'm finished with my current amv, i will send u a pm

seanj652
Org Profile

Post by seanj652 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:18 pm

Send me a PM too, yah? ^^

keyboardsamurai
Org Profile

Post by keyboardsamurai » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:27 am

This ep was also one of my faves, cause 90% of it was only fighting. They didn't have any of that filling with history crap in it. Man I can't stand it when they start a fight scene then all of a sudden a history lesson of the fighter ends up taking 88% of the entire episode. This ep and fight scene is one of my faves. I actually like it better then the Gaara vs Rockly since that's been done quite a few times.

Come on how many times do u get to see a jiant frog fight a sand man? Naruto probabbly hasn't surpassed kakashki yet, since he still has trouble summoning the frog. As well it still looks like he only knows 3 jitsus
(replicans, and replicans +, and the kakashki jitsu *one with the book) other then that I haven't seen him perform any others.

Yea so sue me I've forgotten the real jitsu names.

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:25 pm

YEAH, question where did he learn the jitshu with the book?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”