anyone up for an exchange?

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

PhReAkAzOiD187
Org Profile

anyone up for an exchange?

Post by PhReAkAzOiD187 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:33 pm

yeah. first time i've done this because the other way around it never works for me. here's the deal review for a review. u review my video and i'll review your choice in return. some things
1. try and make it a choice that's 56k friendly so i don't have to wait for 4 hours before i can watch the video.
2. don't review with a one liner, if you do i'll do the same and it's sort of a lose-lose situation.

not too much other than that. so get crackin'!

link:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10600

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:10 pm

i know where you LIVE! :shock:

PhReAkAzOiD187
Org Profile

Post by PhReAkAzOiD187 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:40 pm

geeze, no replies? c'mon people. you know you want an exchange, you just can't help it. see i can read your minds. ur saying, "hey i want an exchange" but something is stopping you. what is it i ask? what is it?...

Where is my uber son of Doom!?!?

err. i mean, c'mon, yeah, c'mon.

Cailet730
Org Profile

Post by Cailet730 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:56 pm

PhReAkAzOiD187 wrote:geeze, no replies? c'mon people. you know you want an exchange, you just can't help it. see i can read your minds. ur saying, "hey i want an exchange" but something is stopping you. what is it i ask? what is it?...

Where is my uber son of Doom!?!?

err. i mean, c'mon, yeah, c'mon.
What is stopping me is that I am unable to download your video :wink:

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:24 pm

I'll give you an Opinion, so long as you comment on the opinion, just a "Thanks" is good enough. I like having feedback on my Op's.

Freebie opinion....cause I don't have any vid's for you to review yet. :wink:
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

PhReAkAzOiD187
Org Profile

Post by PhReAkAzOiD187 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:55 pm

sorry about the way my video needs to be downloaded. u need to hop on IRC and grab it from the channel that i have listed in my description, if you have too much trouble with it maybe i can just send you it myself, the only problem is i'm on a modem and i'd have to send it to you probably overnight so i'm not eating up ur time. it'd take around 8 hours :(. By the way caliet, i like your avatar for some reason, it's just cool. heh

Lyrs. i always comment on opinions, i feel if the person takes the time to write an opinion i can at least take the time to thank them for it :). but like the above statement with caliet, your most likely gonna have to grab it from IRC if you know how to use that. just folow the directions in my video description and it should be A-OK. hehe

Return to “Works in Progress”